İzmir Bomb Kurabiye
|Place of origin||Turkey|
|Region or state||İzmir|
|Main ingredients||Nutella, flour, baking soda, salt, butter, granulated sugar, powdered sugar, egg, vanilla extract|
|İzmir Bombası Tatlısı Tarifi (İzmir Bomb Dessert Recipe)|
İzmir Bombası (English: İzmir Bomb) or Nutella Stuffed Cookies, is a kurabiye from the Turkish cuisine filled with chocolate spread. The kurabiye gets its name from Izmir, the place where it originates. The desert has a crispy dough layer on the outside and a fluid cream filling on the inside. Different stories have been published by Turkish media about who made the kurabiye first.
The desert is believed to be an evolution of the Murabbalı mecidiye, which is a similar kurabiye from the Ottoman cuisine filled with apricot murabba. The cause of the popularity of the İzmir Bomb is the mass amount of pictures shared on social media.
The most common Bomb Kurabiye is made by filling white dough with chocolate spread or by filling brown dough with white chocolate spread. Apart from this there are also types with raspberries. After the desert became popular, versions filled with opium poppy instead of chocolate spread have been made in the Afyonkarahisar Province.
- Nutella stuffed chocolate cookies
- Nutella stuffed chocolate chip cookies
- Red velvet Nutella stuffed cookies
- Nutella stuffed oatmeal hazelnut chocolate chip cookies
- Dark chocolate chocolate chip Nutella stuffed chocolate cookies
- Sweet roll
- Fig roll
- Cinnamon roll
- "Amazing Nutella Stuffed Cookies". April 5, 2020.
- https://www.droetker.com.tr/tr-tr/tarifler/r/izmir-bomba-tatlisi İzmir Bomba Tatlısı
- "'Bomba' İzmir'e değil Çelebi'ye özgüdür". birgun.net.
- "'İzmir bombası' tatlısını artık tüm ülke biliyor". CNN Türk.
- "Google's Year in Search". Google Trends.
- "Türkiye'de en çok hangi yemek tarifleri araştırılıyor?". hthayat.haberturk.com.
- "Ünü tüm Türkiye'ye yayıldı, baklavayı bile unutturdu". www.hurriyet.com.tr.
- "İzmir'in bombasına Afyonkarahisar'dan rakip çıktı". www.hurriyet.com.tr.
- "nutella stuffed chocolate cookies". Tutti Dolci. 2020-09-29. Retrieved 2021-03-31.
- •Shelly (2019-07-24). "Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies". Cookies and Cups. Retrieved 2021-03-31.
- "Red Velvet Nutella Stuffed Cookies". A Cookie Named Desire. 2015-11-11. Retrieved 2021-03-31.
- "Nutella Stuffed Oatmeal Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies". Bakerita. 2015-04-23. Retrieved 2021-03-31.
- "Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Cookies". Hot Chocolate Hits. 2013-10-19. Retrieved 2021-03-31.
- "Eti Tutku Kakao Kremalı Mozaik Bisküvi". www.etietieti.com.
|This dessert-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "İzmir Bomb Kurabiye" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:İzmir Bomb Kurabiye. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.