2018 GT4 Belgium Cup
|2018 GT4 Belgium Cup|
The 2018 GT4 Belgium Cup was the first season of the GT4 Belgium Cup, a sports car championship for Belgian drivers only, created and organised by the Stéphane Ratel Organisation (SRO). The season began on 7 April at Zolder and ended on 7 October at Zandvoort.
Calendar[edit | edit source]
On 15 December 2017, the Stéphane Ratel Organisation announced the first draft of the 2018 calendar. The finalised calendar was announced on 30 March 2017. The round at the Nürburgring in the weekend of 1 July was dropped from the schedule.
|1||Circuit Zolder, Heusden-Zolder, Belgium||7–8 April||Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup|
|2||Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Stavelot, Belgium||21–22 July||SRO Speedweek|
|3||Nürburgring, Nürburg, Germany||15–16 September||Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup|
|4||Circuit Zandvoort, Zandvoort, Netherlands||6–7 October||Standalone event|
Entry list[edit | edit source]
All drivers are entered under Belgian license.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Kilshaw, Jake (15 December 2017). "SRO Launches Nordic, Central, Belgian GT4 Cups". sportscar365. John Dagys Media. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "GT4 Belgium Cup: de start wordt in Zolder gegeven". belgium.gt4series.com. SRO Motorsports Group. 30 March 2018. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- "New livery and teammate for Liesette Braams". european.gt4series.com. SRO Motorsports Group. 20 March 2018. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- "Selleslagh Racing Team reveals full Belgian lineup for Zolder". european.gt4series.com. SRO Motorsports Group. 2 April 2018. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- "GT4 European Series set for exciting Nürburgring finale". european.gt4series.com. SRO Motorsports Group. 11 September 2018. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "3Y Technology reveals lineup for 2018 campaign". european.gt4series.com. SRO Motorsports Group. 31 March 2018. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Motorsport 98 set for GT4 European Series return with Ford Mustang". european.gt4series.com. SRO Motorsports Group. 14 August 2018. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
[edit | edit source]
This article "2018 GT4 Belgium Cup" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage 2018 GT4 Belgium Cup/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.