2021 Virginia Attorney General election
|Elections in Virginia|
The 2021 Virginia Attorney General election will be held on November 2, 2021, to elect the next Attorney General of Virginia. Incumbent Democratic Attorney General Mark Herring is eligible to run for reelection, but has chosen to run for Governor of Virginia.
- Jay Jones, state delegate for the 89th District
- Shannon Taylor, Henrico Commonwealth's Attorney
- Charniele Herring, Majority Leader of the Virginia House of Delegates
- Mark Herring, incumbent Attorney General (running for Governor)
- Chuck Smith, attorney, 2017 candidate for Attorney General, 2010 Republican nominee in VA-03
- Bill Stanley, state senator for Virginia's 20th Senate district 
Others articles of the Topic Politics : Generation of Independence Party, Donald Jeffrey Large, Donald Trump chessmaster meme, Spain–Zambia relations, List of diplomatic missions in Artsakh, Mark E. Clayton, Bharatiya Janata Party
Others articles of the Topic Virginia : Ben Toledano
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- 2021 Virginia elections
- 2021 Virginia gubernatorial election
- 2021 Virginia lieutenant gubernatorial election
- "Mark Herring running for governor in 2021". INSIDENOVA.COM. Retrieved 2020-06-24.
- lowkell. "Video: Del. Jay Jones (D-Norfolk) Announces He's "Exploring a Run for Attorney General of Virginia in 2021"". Retrieved 2020-06-24.
- Times-Dispatch, C. SUAREZ ROJAS Richmond. "Henrico County prosecutor considering run for state Attorney General". Richmond Times-Dispatch. Retrieved 2020-06-24.
- lowkell. "Poll: Who Do You Currently Support for 2021 VA Attorney General [UPDATE: Final Results]". Retrieved 2020-06-24.
- Shaw, Norma (June 14, 2020). "Smith supports Chase's 2021 gubernatorial bid". Washington Post. Royal Examiner.
- "Republican Bill Stanley Says Run For Governor Hinges on Trump". vpm.org. March 10, 2020.
- official campaign websites
- Jay Jones (D) for Attorney General
- Shannon Taylor (D) for Attorney General
- Chuck Smith (R) for Attorney General
This article "2021 Virginia Attorney General election" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:2021 Virginia Attorney General election. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.