41st Avenue (Vancouver)
|Maintained by||City of Vancouver|
|Length||11.6 km (7.2 mi)|
|West end||SW Marine Dr near University of British Columbia|
|East end||School Avenue|
41st Avenue is a busy road in Vancouver, British Columbia. The road goes from the east side of Vancouver to the west side of Vancouver, where it merges on to Marine Drive.
TransLink (British Columbia) has two bus routes that run on this road: Bus 41 and Bus 43. Reserved lanes for express buses are being planned by TransLink and the city of Vancouver. Light rail transit may be built in the future.
Oakridge-41st Avenue Station, a SkyTrain station on the Canada Line, is located at the intersection of 41st Avenue and Oakridge.
- "Route 41: Joyce Station / Crown / UBC — TransitDB". www.transitdb.ca. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- Chan, Kenneth (February 12, 2019). "Congested span of 41st Avenue through Kerrisdale could see upgrades for B-Line". Daily Hive.
- Chan, Kenneth (April 25, 2019). "Bus-only lanes on Joyce Street planned for 41st Avenue B-Line". Daily Hive.
- Chan, Kenneth (September 14, 2018). "City of Vancouver envisions LRT on 41st Avenue in the distant future". Daily Hive.
- Chan, Kenneth (2018-11-22). "New stunning landmark entrance coming to Canada Line's Oakridge-41st Station". Daily Hive. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
1. E 41st Ave
This article "41st Avenue (Vancouver)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:41st Avenue (Vancouver). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.