42patents.com (Automated Patent Renewals Software)
The Software[edit | edit source]
42patents.com is a SaaS product marketed by Company42, a technology company based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The software helps patent agencies worldwide with the aim of bringing innovation to the intellectual property industry by automating all the administrative processes involved in a patent renewal.
Features[edit | edit source]
The software requires the user to determine whether the patent needs to be renewed or not while giving an overview of the processes involved in the payment of the renewal:
- patent legislation verification
- patent data validation
- automatic messaging with clients, patent offices, and local agents
- automatic fee and deadline calculation for renewals across all patent jurisdictions
- automated payment
The resume dashboard feature becomes a cost center analytics and scheduling service that enables patent agencies to keep control of their monthly/quarterly/yearly expenses and deadlines concerning patent renewals
References[edit | edit source]
- Jesper Ohrt Juel Jensen Interview Transcription
- Nicki Friis Interview Transcription
- Mads V. Joørgensen Interview Transcription
- Frederik Wagner Interview Transcription
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article "42patents.com (Automated Patent Renewals Software)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage 42patents.com (Automated Patent Renewals Software)/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.