Aaron Lee Jones
Jones started his career with Doncaster Rovers, where he made 0 first team appearances and only a handful of substitute appearances in the EFL Championship and EFL cup.. After being released by Doncaster Rovers in 2011, Jones signed for New Zealand Premier league side, Hawkes Bay United in 2012, where he played 34 games and scored 4 goals,. Jones signed to play for Waitakere utd in the Oceania champions league in 2014 where he made 3 appearances in the group stages. He then left New Zealand for Norway later that year and signed for second division team Raufoss il. Jones had a tough start to life in Norway breaking both feet and underwent two operations within 5 months of being there. Upon returning to fitness in 2015, Jones helped Raufoss gain promotion to the first division, however the club were relegated the following season.. In late 2016 Jones signed for National league club Southport FC on non contract terms. Jones left Southport after only a month to return overseas, having made five appearances for the National League side.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Aaron Jones - Player Profile 2018". transfermarkt.com.
- "England - Aaron Jones - Profile with news, career statistics and history - Soccerway". us.soccerway.com.
- Singh, Anendra (11 January 2013). "English import at home with United style" – via www.nzherald.co.nz.
- "Aaron Jones - Entire performance data". transfermarkt.com.
- "Oppland Arbeiderblad - Nekter å spille for Valdres – kan ende opp på Raufoss". www.oa.no (in norsk).
- "Oppland Arbeiderblad - Brakk beinet for andre gang". www.oa.no (in norsk).
- "altomfotball.no: Raufoss - OBOS-ligaen, 2016". TV 2 (in norsk).
- Lopez-SOU, Jamie (16 December 2016). "Southport FC sign centre back from Norwegian league". southportvisiter.co.uk.
- Lopez-SOU, Jamie (23 January 2017). "Southport defender returns to Norway after just one month". southportvisiter.co.uk.
This article "Aaron Lee Jones" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Aaron Lee Jones/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.