Abdulaziz Ibrahim Al Rajhi, MD
|Abdulaziz Ibrahim Al Rajhi, MD|
|🏡 Residence||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|🏳️ Nationality||Saudi Arabia|
|🏫 Education||Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery from King Saud University |
completed his Residency in Ophthalmology
Fellowship training in Cornea and Refractive Surgery from King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital
President of the Middle East African Council of Ophthalmology (MEACO)
Secretary General of the National Prevention of Blindness Committee
Co-Chair, Eastern Mediterranean Region- International Agency for Prevention of Blindness (EMR-IAPB)
Dr. Abdulaziz Ibrahim Al Rajhi الدكتور / عبدالعزيز بن إبراهيم الراجحي is an active Saudi ophthalmologist, with a main focus on the prevention of blindness within the Eastern Mediterranean and African region.
He is currently the President of the Middle East African Council of Ophthalmology (MEACO).
- In August 2008 during the 8th General Assembly of the International Agency for the Prevention of Blnidness (IAPB) held in Buenos Aires, Argentina he received the IAPB World Achievement Award 
- President of the MEACO 10th Congress in 2009, Manamah / Bahrain 
- In July 2009 during the 10th conference of the Mediterranean Ophthalmological Society he was awarded two prizes by the Society and by the International Task Force for Visual Disability, in recognition to his professional and scientific efforts in the development of ophthalmology within the region.
- In June 2010, he was elected to become the Secretary General of the National Prevention of Blindness Committee in Saudi Arabia.
- President of the MEACO 11th Congress joint with the American Ophthalmology Association in 2010, Chicago /USA.
- President of the World Ophthalmology Congress 2012 in Abu Dhabi / UAE.
Dr. Al Rajhi is currently a Board of Trustees Member in the International Agency for the Prevention of Blnidness (IAPB), Member in the International Council of Ophthalmology Board of Trustees. as well as a member of the Saudi Ophthalmology Society (SOS) since 2001, and served as a board member up to the year 2010. He is also a Founding Member of International Ocular Surface Society (IOSS), in addition to his memberships in several medical societies.
This article "Abdulaziz Al Rajhi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.