Abdulla Essa Al Ghurair
Abdulla Essa Al Ghurair (Arabic: عبد الله عيسى الغرير), is a board member and head of Marketing and Corporate Affairs of Essen Al-Ghurair Investment L.L.C. based in Dubai, UAE.
The young business man attended the Dalhousie University at their Halifax Campus in Canada and graduated cum laude in 2004. Majoring in Marketing and Business Administration, he worked successfully for different well known Companies such as Masreq Bank and other branches of the Al Ghurair Group before being entrusted with the high position at Essa Al-Ghurair Investement L.L.C. The investment company was founded by his Father Essa Al Ghurair in 2012, who also holds the position of Chairman.
His father's and the company's work has received much praise and attention by various business magazines due to Abdulla's well rounded Marketing efforts. Abdulla and Essa are relatives of the prominent Emirati billionaires Saif Ahmad Al Ghurair and Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair.
References[edit | edit source]
- "H. E. Essa Al Ghurair | UAE India Economic Forum". aieforum.com. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- The Prospect Group (2013-03-12), Al Ghurair Investment Vice Chairman Essa Al Ghurair on growth opportunities in the UAE and abroad, retrieved 2018-07-17
- ABLF (2015-08-31), ABLF 2012 Leaders Speak: Mr Essa Abdulla Al Ghurair, retrieved 2018-07-17
- Global Islamic Economy Summit (GIES) (2015-10-07), GIES Today - Essa Al Ghurair, retrieved 2018-07-17
- Essa Al-Ghurair Investment About
Academic Latin Graduation Honors
This article "Abdulla Essa Al Ghurair" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Abdulla Essa Al Ghurair. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Welcome to Essa Al-Ghurair Investment". www.egi.ae. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- "Cum Laude, Summa, Magna, Honor Role, Graduating With Honors, Definition, Requirements". www.academicapparel.com. Retrieved 2018-07-17.