Abid Raza Naqvi
Abid Raza Naqvi
عابد رضا نقوی
आबिद रज़ा नकवी
|Born||22 January 1947|
Khujwa, Siwan, Bihar, India
|Genre||Ghazal, Shayari, Nazm, Writer|
Abid Raza "Abid" (born as Syed Abid Raza Naqvi; 22 January 1947) is an Indian Urdu-language poet. His takhallus (pen name) is Abid.
He is the son of Raza Naqvi Wahi and is from Khujwa Village, District Siwan (Bihar), India. His father is Raza Naqvi Wahi, who was a great Urdu Poet of his time. His father also worked as an Assistant Secretary in Bihar Legislative Assembly and died on the 5th of January 2002. Growth of Literary and poetic tastes occurred due to the literary environment in his family. He started writing short stories when he was in middle School in the year 1963. He also started writing religious poems which was first published in 2012 Kitab-e-Aqidat, published in Allahabad. In 2006, he turned his poetry into sarcasm and humor. And then he continued his poetry into sarcasm and humor.
Initially he is very impressed with the enthusiasm and the attitude of Mirza Ghalib hence we can see the common pattern of Ghalib in his serious poetry(Ghazal). He was also affected with the enthusiasm of his father Raza Naqvi Wahi, from him he adopted and written many poetries and novelette.
Completed his High School from Patna High School in 1964 and completed his Intermediate (Senior Secondary) from College of Commerce, Patna, Bihar, India in 1966. He learned Urdu by himself and also adopted from the environment.
After passing the Intermediate he achieved Diploma in Engineering from Patna in 1969.
Shahid Jameel, Nashad Aurangabadi, Prof Ali Mulla Hali, Shumail Ahmad.
In 1973, he was appointed as Junior Engineer in Bihar Electricity Board. He was promoted as Assistant Electrical Engineer in Bihar Electricity Department. In June 2005 was got retirement from his job.
Creative journey and evolution
- The creation of first Short Story Neem Ka Darakht(Inshaiya) published in Hyderbad Daccan Magazine in 1964.
- The creation of the post (Ghazal) in 1972.
- In 2006 the publication of the first post (Ghazal).
- The creation of the first poem in 1972.
- First Zareefana (Humorous) poem was published in 2019 and the title was ‘Zarb-e-Tabassum’.
Poetry collection (Urdu)
- Zarab-e-Tabbasum in 2019, Published in Chaya Offset, Patna.
He also knows the style of a prose writer. He has written several humorous poetry. Periodically he had written numerous critical articles, which have been published in various magazines.
- Radio Comments and feature TV programs.
- In 2010, he created Wahi Academy.
- Every year he organized Mehfil named "Wahi Academy" in which many poets from India are invited.
- His publication in Daily Newspapers about the novel.
- Chief Guest in the Memory of Raza Naqvi Wahi, organized by Government of Bihar.
- Poetry recitation by Abid Raza Naqvi, organized by Bihar Urdu Academy, Government of Bihar on the occasion on Remembrance of Raza Naqvi Wahi on building and developing Urdu language for youth.
- Bihar Urdu Academy, Patna for literary services in Urdu gives special prize of Seven thousand finve hindred rupees on 30 January 2014.
- Urdu Poet Award, Patna in T.P.S College, Patna 
- "Qaumi Tanzeem, Urdu Daily, Publish from Patna, Ranchi and Lucknow". qaumitanzeem.com.
- "نئی نسل اپنی پسند کے میدان میں اعلیٰ سے اعلیٰ تعلیم حاصل کرے مگر اپنی مادری زبان ضرور پڑھے:امتیاز احمد کریمی". 9 January 2019.
- "رضا نقوی واہیؔ شاداب دھنک رنگ طبیعت کے)". masarraturdu.com.
- "PATNA: Jashn-e-Raza Naqvi Wahi ".
This article "Abid Raza Naqvi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Abid Raza Naqvi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.