Abu Qutaibah al Majali
Abdel Majid al-Majali (Arabic: عيد المجيد المجالي) Also known as Abu Qutaibah al Majali (Arabic: أبو قتيبة المجالي) and Abu Qutayba al-Ordony (Arabic: أبو قتيبة الأردني) is a Salafi jihadist from Al Karak who recruited Abu Musab al-Zarqawi to fight in Afghanistan. He was one of participants in the Afghan Arabs، and the manager of Maktab al-Khidamat in Jordan. his older son qutaibah is fighting with Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and his other son yusef returned from fighting with ISIS. He was arrested in 2014 because of encouraging people to fight with ISIS. Some jordanian writers claimed that his jihadist activities was linked with 2016 Al-Karak attack.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- From Muhammad to Bin Laden: Religious and Ideological Sources of the homicide bombers phenomenon, David Bukay.
- Aftermath: Following the Bloodshed of America's Wars in the Muslim World, Nir Rosen.
- middle East forum.
- The Search for Al Qaeda: Its Leadership, Ideology, and Future, Bruce Riedel.
- the "islamic state" organization, hassan abu hanieh and mohammad abu rumman.
- Michael),, Davidson, Christopher M. (Christopher. Shadow wars : the secret struggle for the Middle East. London. ISBN 9781786070012. OCLC 959909516.
- elaph journal.
- Arabic CNN.
- 7iber.com, Interactive Infograph: How are the Four Karak Castle Terrorists Connected?.
- 7iber.com, The Road to Karak Castle: The Path of the Attack and Backgrounds of Some of Those Involved.
Others articles of the Topic jordan : Abdel Majid al-Majali
This article "Abu Qutaibah al Majali" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Abu Qutaibah al Majali. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.