The neutrality of this article is disputed. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
History[edit | edit source]
Ace Turtle was founded in 2013 by Nitin Chhabra and Berry Singh. Prior to Ace Turtle, Nitin worked with brands such as Reid & Taylor and Reliance. Berry in his earlier role worked in brands such as VF Corporation.
In June 2018, launched AI platform Albus for omnichannel retail
Funding[edit | edit source]
2013: Raised $30,000 as seed capital
2017: Raised Series A of $ 5.5 million from vertex venture and CapitaLand
2017: Raised debt fund of undisclosed amount from Innoven capital
References[edit | edit source]
- "Ace Turtle s Rubicon enables Real-time Consolidated View of Inventory Kapil Bhatia". BW CIOWORLD. Retrieved 2018-07-04.
- "Smart CEO". YourStory.com. 2017-07-26. Retrieved 2018-07-04.
- "Ace Turtle Launches Industry s First AI Platform for Omni channel Retail". BW CIOWORLD. Retrieved 2018-07-04.
- "E-commerce enabler Ace Turtle appoints former Infosys exec as CTO". VCCircle. 2017-11-13. Retrieved 2018-07-04.
- "Glance at game plan of e-commerce enabler Ace Turtle". VCCircle. 2017-09-20. Retrieved 2018-07-04.
- Bailay, Rasul (2017-05-08). "Ecommerce consultancy Ace Turtle receives Series-A funding". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-07-04.
- Reporter, B. S. (2017-09-22). "Omnichannel platform provider Ace Turtle raises venture debt from InnoVen". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2018-07-04.
This article "Ace Turtle" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ace Turtle. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.