Adam Probolsky is an American pollster, entrepreneur, strategic advisor, and newspaper columnist. Currently, Probolsky is the President of Probolsky Research LLC, a women and Latina-owned non-partisan market and opinion research firm working on behalf of business, election, government, labor and non-profit clients and is based in California.
Research and commentary from Probolsky is regularly featured in publications such as Bloomberg News, BuzzFeed, Governing, Campaigns and Elections, Entrepreneur, Los Angeles Times, Roll Call, the New York Times, Politico, Sacramento Bee and San Francisco Chronicle.
Probolsky was a regular contributor to the Orange County Register, writing a weekly column for four years from 2009 to 2014. His 2012 article, “One man’s defiant Costco run," stirred local controversy.
Probolsky previously served as a spokesperson for the Orange County Sheriff’s Department as a volunteer for nearly eight years from 2002 to 2008. Additionally, Problosky served as the Planning Commissioner and the Finance Commissioner for the City of Irvine (2004-2008), and as a board member and chairman for the Irvine Valley College Foundation Board of Governors from 2001 to 2007.
Probolsky has also served as a member of several boards, commissions, including: the Policy Committee on Energy and the Environment of the United States Chamber of Commerce, Orange County Historical Commission, Orange County Waste & Recycling Commission, Orange County Transportation Authority’s Environmental Mitigation and Oversight Committee, and Jewish Family Service of Orange County.
References[edit | edit source]
- "No One Really Knows What Americans Think About Abortion". BuzzFeed News. Retrieved 2019-03-13.
- "What Citizens Really Think". www.governing.com. Retrieved 2019-03-13.
- "The Magazine for People in Politics | Campaigns & Elections". www.campaignsandelections.com. Retrieved 2019-03-13.
- Mai-Duc, Patrick McGreevy, Christine. "California Republicans spot political opportunity in fight for repeal of new gas tax". latimes.com. Retrieved 2019-03-13.
- Gonzales, Nathan L.; Gonzales, Nathan L. (2017-03-22). "What I Learned About Polling From a Georgia House Survey". Retrieved 2019-03-13.
Adam Probolsky[edit | edit source]
This article "Adam Probolsky" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adam Probolsky. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.