Adam Sea Klein
Adam Sea Klein is an artist, author, philosopher and poet born June 4th 1980.
He has written and published many works under his personal publishing company "Crescent Roads". His books range from philosophical, experiential, and fictional story telling including:
- A modern re-interpretation of the Tao Te Ching written at the age of 25
- Cosmic Tome: a concise model of the Cosmic Consciousness developed by himself and also some materials by Walter Russell (found free to read at: http://www.cosmictome.com
- a personally derived model of consciousness he titled Relative Modality (found free to read at: http://www.relativemodality.com )
- A complete exegesis of the Secret Gospel of St. Thomas including dozens of passages still
undeciphered in meaning in other written works, written at the age of 26. (title: The Saint Thomas Epilogues)
- Poetry volumes
- Story books such as "Great Big Dreams," and "The Blobber Goo That Follows You".
- Financial writings detailing the problems and possibilities of the stock market and also, the cryptocurrency market.
Adam Sea Klein's artworks range from total abstraction to impressionism, and full realism. He works in a wide array of media including acrylic, oil, watercolor, charcoal, graphite, and many digital arts such as graphic design, digital painting, 3D modeling/surfacing/rendering.
References[edit | edit source]
This article "Adam Sea Klein" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adam Sea Klein. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.