- Thank you for your review. The section with product description was removed. Euphorbia456 (talk) 08:25, 5 September 2018 (UTC)
Langley (UK), Hong Kong
|Mr. Heath Zarin – Chairman |
Mr. Simon Pearson – Vice Chairman
Mr. Craig Sears Black - Interim Chief Executive Office
Mr. Duncan Grewcock – Chief Operating Officer - Asia Pacific
Mr. John Lau
|Products||Supply chain management, Sourcing, PLM, Logistics, Supplier Relationship Management, E-commerce, Wholesale, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, Insurance Claims Fulfilment|
Adjuno is a software-as-a-service provider that develops and supports cloud-based software used to improve and automate business processes. The company was established in 2016 when two companies - CS Solutions in Hong Kong and ediTrack in the UK, merged to form a single, global brand.Adjuno are specialists in providing supply chain management and visibility across end-to-end supplier networks and supply chain processes, and is predominantly used by organisations in the retail, consumer goods and insurance industries. It’s product portfolio consists of premade software products, as well as custom options that help organisations manage processes such as Sourcing, PLM, Logistics, Supplier Relationship Management, E-commerce, Wholesale, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability as well as Insurance Claims Fulfilment and supply chain management.   
History[edit | edit source]
Adjuno was established in February 2016 by the Adjuno Management Team as part of the $1 Billion Allport Cargo Services Group of companies. Among them, Cargo Services Far East founded in 1990 by John Lau is the holding company. The company has regional headquarters in the UK and Hong Kong. 
Its products portfolio consists of software products that help companies to manage processes such as Sourcing, PLM, Logistics, Supplier Relationship Management, E-commerce, Wholesale, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Sustainability as well as Insurance Claims Fulfillment and supply chain management using agile software.
In 2018 Adjuno's Business Development Director Alan Gunner emphasised the importance of collaboration of suppliers to promote sustainability . He said that transparency of supply chain hold advantages for both environmentally conscious consumers and retailers that can quickly respond to new customer demands, for example, of sustainable palm oil and develop new sourcing.
References[edit | edit source]
- EIN Pressware. Due to continued global expansion Adjuno move to a bigger UK Head Office, June 22, 2016. Retrieved 4 June 2018
- “Adjuno – B2B Cloud – based Supply Chain Management Software – Hong Kong Service Company”. Hong Kong Trade Development Council. Retrieved 4 June 2018
- Introducing SCLAA’s New National Partner – Adjuno https://sclaa.com.au/introducing-sclaas-new-national-partner-adjuno-2/ Retrieved 28 June 2018].
- APAC CIO Outlook. most promising PLM solutions providers. http://www.apacciooutlook.com/digital-magazines/plm-special-september-2016/#page=10 Retrieved 4 June 2018]
- APAC CIO Outlook. Insurance Special Retrieved 4 June 2018
- “Cargo Services Group Launches Adjuno”. Allport Cargo Services UK Retrieved 23, December 2016. https://allportcargoservices.com/cargo-services-group-launches-adjuno/ Retrieved 27 June 2018
- “Adjuno Overview” CrunchBase. Retrieved 4 June 2018
- PR Wire. Adjuno joins Australian Sporting Goods Association preferred supplier programme. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- Cision. Supply Chain Experts at Adjuno Release White Paper On How to Reduce Insurance Complaints with Claims Visibility Software. Retrieved 4 June 2018
- Alissa Danigelis. Supply Chain Software Company To Retailers: Collaboration Essential for Sustainability. Environmental Leader. 20 Apr. 2018. Retrieved 4 June 2018
- Alan Gunner. Comment: Achieving sustainability – collaborate, then compete. Supply Chain Digital Retrieved 4 June 2018
- Jennifer Hermes. Iceland Axes Palm Oil from Products – An Important Move, Says Supply Chain Expert. Environmental Leader. April 10. 2018 Retrieved 4 June 2018
- Alan Gunner Achieving a Sustainability-Centric Retail Model. Supply Chain IT. Retrieved 4 June 2018
[edit | edit source]
This article "Adjuno" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adjuno. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.