This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
June 13, 1989
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
Adrianne Ho (born June 13, 1989) is a Canadian-born model, designer and director. She lives in both Los Angeles and New York City, while frequently working abroad. Since 2005, She has made numerous appearances for magazines, fashion editorials and beauty campaigns.
She is also the host and creator of an upcoming series titled: "Sweat the City" on Canadian television channel 'One'. She is a global brand ambassador for Adidas. She's been featured by Sports Illustrated.
Early life[edit | edit source]
Career[edit | edit source]
Modelling[edit | edit source]
Ho has been signed to Sutherland Models and Next Model Management. As of 2017, she has appeared on billboards and ads for Vogue China, Esquire Singapore, Female Singapore, Shape Magazine, Mercedes-Benz, Maybelline, MAC Cosmetics, L'Oreal and Sephora. In 2013 she modeled for Forever 21 and Complex Media. Editorials include: H&M, The Covateur, HYPEBAE, Highsnobiety, Life+Times, Hypebeast, Complex and Flare.
Designing[edit | edit source]
She is the designer and founder of Sweat Crew, a women's line of active wear.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Adrianne Ho". sutherlandmodels.com. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Sweat the City - One: Get Fit". onetv.ca. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Adrianne Ho Becomes adidas Originals' New Global Ambassador". HYPEBAE. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "Adrianne Ho Is the New Face of Adidas Originals Who You Probably Already Follow on Instagram". Sharp Magazine. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- Davis, Kaysey. "Toronto's Adrianne Ho Is The Latest Ambassador For Adidas Originals | Elle Canada". Elle Canada. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- "SI Swimsuit 2017 Casting Calls: Adrianne Ho". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "Swim into spring: Canadian model Adrianne Ho talks swimwear trends, new collection with Simons". Vancouver Sun. 2016-04-18. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "Morning Glory: Adrianne Ho". Harper's BAZAAR. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- "Next / Los Angeles / Adrianne Ho". nextmanagement.com. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Adrianne Ho For Esquire Singapore". SWEAT THE STYLE. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- The FMD - FashionModelDirectory.com. "Cover of female Singapore with Adrianne Ho, March 2010 (ID:12451)| Magazines | The FMD". fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Fitness Model Adrianne Ho Talks Workouts and Beauty Tips". Shape Magazine. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Adrianne Ho - The Coveteur". Coveteur. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Adrianne Ho: The "Hot Complex" Interview, Photo Gallery, and Video". Complex. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Adrianne Ho on why she loves her body | H&M CN". H&M. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Adrianne Ho Debuts New TV Show Sweat the City". HYPEBAE. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Adrianne Ho The Coveteur Interview". Highsnobiety. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- ""Sweat The Style" With Founder Adrianne Ho". Life+Times. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Adrianne Ho Talks Fashion, Fitness and Modelling". HYPEBEAST. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "30 Under 30: Adrianne Ho, Model & Lifestyle Guru". Flare. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "SWEAT THE STYLE". sweatthestyle.com. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (November 2017)
This article "Adrianne Ho" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adrianne Ho. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.