|Ceased operations||30 May 2017|
|Operating bases||Port-Gentil International Airport|
Afric Aviation SARL was a regional airline based in Port Gentil, Gabon. All flights were suspended in May 2017, due to financial difficulties.
Its main base was/is Port-Gentil International Airport.
On August 5 2015, the company's co-founder and CEO Alfred-Pierre Etouké was sentenced to 3 months of jail time for embezzlement. The verdict coming after a series of lawsuits between Étouké and co-founder Alain Regourd.
Afric Aviation would finish 2015 as the leading domestic passenger transporter in Gabon, carrying 99 413 passengers in the third trimester of 2015, narrowly avoided dethroning Air France as Gabon's biggest overall passenger carrier, which carried 100 884 passengers during the same time period. 
Despite the large number of passengers carried, the airline fell to a financial crisis hitting Gabon, which lead to some of its clients defaulting on loans. This financial pressure coincided with the grounding of the airline's only airplane due to technical faults, as well as the unexpected termination of its leasing contract. The airline suspended flights due to these financial difficulties. While the suspension was supposed to last only 6 months, the airline was never recertified.
- Port-Gentil International Airport
- Libreville International Airport
- Gamba Airport
- M'Vengue El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba International Airport in Franceville
The Afric Aviation fleet consisted of one aircraft at the time of its operations being suspended. 
The airline fleet previously included the following aircraft:
- 1 ATR 42 
- 1 Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia
- 1 Embraer 190
- CAPA. "Afric Aviation - About". Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Le patron d'Afric Aviation condamné à 3 mois de prison dont un ferme (Justice)". GABONACTU.COM (in français). 2015-08-20. Retrieved 2020-07-17.
- "Afric Aviation 1er transporteur aérien au Gabon (Officiel)". GABONACTU.COM (in français). 2015-09-22. Retrieved 2020-07-17.
- Centrale, Fabrice Mikomba-Expert Gabon et Afrique (2017-06-01). "Afric-Aviation en grande crise suspend ses vols pour six mois". Gabon Initiatives, Actualité Libreville (in français). Retrieved 2020-07-18.
- ch-aviation (12 June 2017). "Afric Aviation suspends operations". Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 14.
Other articles of the topic Aviation : Aviator Airlines, Air Italy Egypt, List of Australian Air Force Cadet units, Southwest Airlines Flight 1392, New York Air Route Traffic Control Center, VIF Airways, Air Trust
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Afric Aviation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Afric Aviation. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.