|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
The airline owns three DC-3s, of which one is active.
- Wiesman, Hans (2015). The Dakota Hunter: In Search of the Legendary DC-3 on the Last Frontiers. Casemate. pp. 256, 263, 278. ISBN 1612002595. Search this book on
- Lambert, Mark; Jane, Frederick Thomas, eds. (1991). Jane's All the World's Aircraft. p. 346. OCLC 145379445. Search this book on
- Forero, Juan (12 March 2012). "Aging DC-3s serve as 'buses of the jungle' in Colombia". The Washington Post.
- "Rosinenbomber on Colombian". Spiegel Online. 23 August 2017.
- "Air Colombia Fleet". AeroTransport Databank. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
Other articles of the topics Companies AND Aviation : Star1 Airlines, KC International Airlines, Venus Airlines, Albany Air, AnimaWings, AMS Airlines, Aviator Airlines
Other articles of the topic Colombia : UNO A
Other articles of the topic Companies : Student Loan Hero, Breadline Cafe, Gofer Mining, Broken Goblet Brewing Company, Fyers, Cielo Wind Power, Hyperautomation
Other articles of the topic Aviation : 2019 Boeing 737 MAX crisis, KoralBlue Airlines, JetBlue Flight 1416, 2019 Boeing 737 MAX groundings, Qatar Airways Flight 962, Aviator Airlines, Star1 Airlines
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Air Colombia" on IMDb Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown. Season 1. Episode 3.
- Villavicencio on the Spanish Wikivoyage
This article "Air Colombia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.