Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
The airline owns three DC-3s, of which one is active.
- Wiesman, Hans (2015). The Dakota Hunter: In Search of the Legendary DC-3 on the Last Frontiers. Casemate. pp. 256, 263, 278. ISBN 1612002595. Search this book on
- Lambert, Mark; Jane, Frederick Thomas, eds. (1991). Jane's All the World's Aircraft. p. 346. OCLC 145379445. Search this book on
- Forero, Juan (12 March 2012). "Aging DC-3s serve as 'buses of the jungle' in Colombia". The Washington Post.
- "Rosinenbomber on Colombian". Spiegel Online. 23 August 2017.
- "Air Colombia Fleet". AeroTransport Databank. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Aviation : AMS Airlines, Aviator Airlines, Star1 Airlines, KC International Airlines, Air Trust, Skybridge AirOps, Venus Airlines
Others articles of the Topic Colombia : UNO A
Others articles of the Topic Companies : OnVaSortir!, VIF Airways, Capitalism, Navona Records, Brown Smith Wallace, Grupo Salinas, Martin's Super Markets
Others articles of the Topic Aviation : Astral Airways, 2019 Boeing 737 MAX crisis, KC International Airlines, Flybosnia, Qatar Airways Flight 962, Air Italy Egypt, Star1 Airlines
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Air Colombia" on IMDb Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown. Season 1. Episode 3.
- Villavicencio on the Spanish Wikivoyage
Template:Airlines of Colombia
This article "Air Colombia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.