Airlock, or How to Say Goodbye in Space
|Airlock, or How To Say Goodbye In Space|
|Directed by||Chris Boyle|
|Produced by||Laura Tunstall|
|Written by||Michael Lesslie|
|Music by||Mathieu Ranson|
|Edited by||Jerry Chater|
Abel and Baker Films
Airlock, or How To Say Goodbye In Space is a 2007 short British science fiction film directed by Chris Boyle and starring Michael Sheen, Steven Waddington, and Derek Jacobi.
The film was nominated for the Shine Award at the Bradford International Film Festival 2008.
On Christmas Eve, 1976, NASA astronauts Adam Banton (Sheen) and Carl Ackland (Waddington) are trapped in a capsule, hundreds of miles from Earth. The two pioneers of the Space Race await the call that will determine their survival. As their oxygen dwindles they receive a transmission from their President. It is not what they expect.
- Michael Sheen - Adam Banton
- Steven Waddington - Carl Ackland
- Derek Jacobi - President
Scott Beggs of /Film recommended Airlock, or How to Say Goodbye In Space to viewers of Ad Astra, calling it a "lovely story of imminent death".
- "Airlock, or How to Say Goodbye in Space". Michael Sheen Source. Retrieved 8 July 2021.
- "The Short Film Completion Fund 2007". Archived from the original on 13 May 2008. Retrieved 25 February 2009. Unknown parameter
- Beggs, Scott (20 September 2019). "Movie Mixtape: 6 Movies to Watch When You See 'Ad Astra'". /Film. Retrieved 8 July 2021.
- Airlock Or How To Say Goodbye In Space on IMDb Search this movie on
- Airlock Or How To Say Goodbye In Space on Vimeo
- The British Films Catalogue
|This 2000s science fiction film–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Airlock, or How to Say Goodbye in Space" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Airlock, or How to Say Goodbye in Space. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.