Welcome to EverybodyWiki ! Sign in to improve or create : an article, a company page or a bio (yours ?)...
Al Qalam Project
The Al Qalam Project was founded in 2013 by Razwan Baig a British Islamic calligrapher. It is a cultural project where each verse of the Quran has been written by a different person. There are more than 6000 Ayats verses in the Quran and all written Quran in the past have been created by two or three calligraphers. For the last 1400 year not a single Quran has been written by non-calligrapher due to the sacred elements of Quranic calligraphy. Richard de Peyer of Bucks County Museum,Aylesbury has said "that stronger understanding of the peaceful nature of Islam will bind local populations closer together." when talking about the project. The Museum arranged for the best of Razwan Baig’s private collection to be displayed alongside objects from the British Museum, The Bodleian Library, Birmingham City Museum and others. This is the largest display of Islamic art outside a major museum in the UK.
Sources[edit | edit source]
1) The Man Behind Al Qalam Project
2) Documentary: Al-Qalam Project | MTA
3) THE HISTORIC AL QALAM PROJECT - ALL YOU ... - Ahmadiyya Archive
4) Jalsa Salana UK 2017 - Press & Media Office - Press Ahmadiyya
5) UK: Islam Ahmadiyya's Review Of Religion Magazine to launch the ...
6) Jalsa Salana UK 2017 - Press & Media Office - Press Ahmadiyya www.pressahmadiyya.com/jalsa-salana-uk-2017/ 7) EXCLUSIVE: Al-Qalam project is now... - The Review Of Religions
7) Documentary: Al-Qalam Project
This article "Al Qalam Project" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Al Qalam Project/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.