She attended the nautical institute Mario Paglietti in Porto Torres, Italy then the Nautical University in Croatia. Giordo started her career at young age with Mediterranean Shipping Company founded in Napoli and then moved to Miami where she started to work for Carnival Corporation & plc, based in Doral. In the 2017 she started to work on Attessa IV, a big luxury yacht owned by the billionaire Dennis Washington. And also a collaboration with Fashion Nova and she been classified one of the youngest Deck Officers in Europe.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Meet Alessandra Giordo in Watson Island - Voyage MIA Magazine - Miami City Guide".
- "Alessandra Giordo, le gusta mucho viajar reportaje en Shock". Shock Magazine (in italiano). 11 June 2018.
- "Alessandra Giordo (intervista): "Il mio successo? Con me si può parlare di tutto: da ECDIS a trucco e parrucco"" (in italiano).
- "A tu per tu con Alessandra Giordo" (in italiano). 30 January 2019.
- Reeves, Dianne. "Alessandra Giordo, is a 24 years old originally from Sardinia".
- "Alessandra Giordo, fotomodella e ufficiale di coperta - Foto". la Nuova Sardegna (in italiano). 15 February 2019.
This article "Alessandra Giordo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alessandra Giordo. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.