|🏢 Organization||Ten Lifestyle Group|
Alex Cheatle is a British businessman. He founded the lifestyle management company, Ten Lifestyle Group, a global concierge company, and The Key , a support service for school leaders in the UK.
Early life and education
After University, in 1992, he started on the graduate program of Procter and Gamble.
He founded the Ten Lifestyle Group, in 1998 with his half-brother Andrew Long. The company developed and listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange in 2017.     He founded The Key, a support service for school leaders as a division within Ten and sold it in 2014. 
- "TenLifestyleGroup". Retrieved 8 June 2020.
- "The Key for School Leaders". Retrieved 8 June 2020.
- "Ten Lifestyle Group PLC". www.londonstockexchange.com. Retrieved 8 June 2020.
- "Alex Cheatle, Director". Institute of Directors, IOD. Retrieved 14 Feb 2015.
- "I was one of the only entrepreneurs not thinking about the internet". The Guardian. 30 Jan 2015. Retrieved 8 June 2020.
- "Concierge to the wealthy Ten Lifestyle eyes Aim flotation". The Telegraph. 30 October 2017. Retrieved 2 Nov 2017.
- "A Star Is Reborn". Mindful Investor. Retrieved 8 June 2020.
- "Ten Education Limited / Isfield Investments". Cavendish. Retrieved 2 Jan 2015.
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Business : Donald Trump (born 1946)
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Donald Trump (born 1946), Kayden James Buchanan, Icewear Vezzo, MrWolfy, Bankrol Hayden, Trippie Redd, Tony Tinderholt
Others articles of the Topic Business : LinkedIn, Donald Trump (born 1946)
This article "Alex Cheatle (entrepreneur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alex Cheatle (entrepreneur). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.