Early Life & Education[edit | edit source]
Michaelides was born in Cyprus to a Greek-Cypriot father and English mother. He has a MA in English Literature from Cambridge University and a MFA in Screenwriting from the American Film Institute in Los Angeles.
He currently lives in London, UK.
Career[edit | edit source]
The Silent Patient is first novel. He was inspired to write it while doing a post graduate course in psychotherapy, and working part-time at a secure psychiatric unit for two years.
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- The Silent Patient (February 5, 2019)
Filmography[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Orion splashes six figures on screenwriter's thriller debut | The Bookseller". www.thebookseller.com. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
- "Debut thriller sells in 25 territories | The Bookseller". www.thebookseller.com. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
- "Celadon Books pre-empts Alex Michaelides's debut thriller | Celadon Books". celadonbooks.com. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
- "Novel Inspiration: Alex Michaelides, Author of The Silent Patient, on Writing the Perfect Thriller | Celadon Books". celadonbooks.com. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
This article "Alex Michaelides" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Alex Michaelides/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.