Alex R. Farrell
Alex R. Farrell (born September 4, 1992) is an American politician from Burlington, Vermont.
Political Life[edit | edit source]
Farrell was appointed to a three year term on Burlington's Board for Registration of Voters in July, 2015.. In February 2017, Farrell was elected Chair of the Burlington, Vermont Republican Committee, a local committee under the Vermont Republican Party. Farrell later resigned as Chair of the Burlington, Vermont Republican Committee. In March 2018, Farrell announced his candidacy for the Vermont State Senate from the Chittenden County district.
Professional Life[edit | edit source]
Farrell works as a Data Analyst at Union Mutual of Vermont.
Personal[edit | edit source]
Farrell was born and raised in Shelburne, Vermont where he attended Shelburne Community School followed by Champlain Valley Union High School in Hinesburg, Vermont. Farrell attended the University of Vermont School of Business where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and a minor in Political Science
References[edit | edit source]
- "Board and Commission Members | City of Burlington, Vermont". www.burlingtonvt.gov. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- "Young Republican leaders look to build base in Burlington". Burlington Free Press. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- "Burlington Republican Party Elects New Leadership - VTDigger". VTDigger. 2017-02-28. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- Jickling, Katie. "Republican Vince Dober to Run for Burlington City Council". Seven Days. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- "Young Republican leader enters race for Chittenden Senate seat - VTDigger". VTDigger. 2018-03-26. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- "Young Republican makes bid for state Senate in Democratic county". True North Reports. 2018-04-06. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- "Insurance Technology,Insurance Technology Solutions,Insurance technology Buyers Guide,Insurance Technology News,Core systems,Insurance Technology vendors,Insurance Technology Magazine". www.itapro.org. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- "CVU grad launches campaign for state Senate — Williston Observer". www.willistonobserver.com. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- "All-Time Roster - Champlain Valley Union Redhawks Baseball (Hinesburg, VT)". www.maxpreps.com. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- "Business School Team Flies UVM Flag in Canada". www.uvm.edu. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
This article "Alex R. Farrell" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alex R. Farrell. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.