Alexandre Stipanovich (born February 18, 1976) is a cultural editor, writer, 360-producer, curator, radio-host and former neuroscientist who lives in Manhattan, New York.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Alexandre Stipanovich was born and raised in Paris. In 2000, he spent a year in South America practicing ethnology and the symbolic uses of psychoactive plants. The following year, he received his BA in neuropharmacology at Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris, and his Ph.D. on the effect of cocaine on the brain (Magna Cum Laude) at Paris VI university. His first research article was published in the review Nature, a top scientific review.. He then went to the Yale Medical School in New Haven, CT, to research further the dynamics of molecular architects of memory. In 2010, he got accepted into the laboratory of Nobel laureate Paul Greengard. In 2014, he left the science field for the cultural field. Since 2016, he is the Culture Director for Chandelier Creative . At Chandelier, he produces events, interviews, and short films exploring arts and culture with guests such as Neville Wakefield, Peter Shire, James Goldstein, and The House of Ninja . In the fall of 2016, he was invited to teach as a Visiting Fellow at The New School about “Gentrification: Grasping the Phenomena Through Media” with an awarded funding by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation .
He is a science correspondent for The Huffington Post  and a New York Art correspondent for Flash Art . He has been writing for various publications such as Kaleidoscope, Interview Magazine, Novembre, Brain Magazine, and more. He is the editor of the book Like Art with Glenn O'Brien . Since 2015 he has been hosting and producing the radio show “The Scientist” for the New York underground radio, Know Wave 
References[edit | edit source]
- Stipanovich, Alexandre; Valjent, Emmanuel; Matamales, Miriam; Nishi, Akinori; Ahn, Jung-Hyuck; Maroteaux, Matthieu; Bertran-Gonzalez, Jesus; Brami-Cherrier, Karen; Enslen, Hervé; Corbillé, Anne-Gaëlle; Filhol, Odile; Nairn, Angus C.; Greengard, Paul; Hervé, Denis; Girault, Jean-Antoine (12 June 2008). "A phosphatase cascade by which rewarding stimuli control nucleosomal response". Nature. 453 (7197): 879–884. doi:10.1038/nature06994. PMC 2796210. PMID 18496528.
- "Chandelier Creative Promotes Alanna Lynch to Managing Director, Adds 4 New Hires". www.adweek.com. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "Chandelier Creative Adds Four and Appoints Managing Director in Latest Round of Hires".
- "The New School Eugene Lang College Catalog" (PDF).
- "Alexandre Stipanovich". Le Huffington Post. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "Heaven, Fortune and the West / Mysticism". flashartonline.com. 7 August 2015. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- O'Brien, Glenn (23 May 2017). "Like Art: Glenn O'Brien on Advertising". Karma, New York. Retrieved 2 January 2018 – via Amazon.
- "Home - Know Wave". Know Wave. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
[edit | edit source]
Alexandre Stipanovich[edit | edit source]
This article "Alexandre Stipanovich" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alexandre Stipanovich. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.