Alexei Borisovich Aleksandrov
Alexei Borisovich Aleksandrov, (Алексей Борисович Александров, born 23 December 1954) is a Russian mathematician, specializing in mathematical analysis.
Aleksandrov received in 1979 his Russian candidate degree (Ph.D.) from the Leningrad State University under Victor Havlin with thesis Hardy Classes Hp for p∈(0,1) (Rational Approximation, Backward Shift Operator, Cauchy-Stieltjes Type Integral (title translated from the Russian). In 1984 he received in 1984 his Russian doctorate (higher doctoral degree) and is now a professor at the Steklov Institute of Mathematics.
Selected publications[edit | edit source]
(with English translations of Russian titles)
- Gap series and pseudocontinuations. An arithmetic approach, Algebra i Analiz, vol. 9, 1997, pp. 3–31
- Function theory in the ball, Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki. Ser. Sovrem. Probl. Mat. Fund. Napr., vol. 8, 1985, pp. 115–190
- Inner functions on compact spaces, Functional Analysis and Applications, vol. 18, 1984, pp. 1-13
- The existence of inner functions in the ball, Mat. Sbornik, vol. 118, 1982, pp. 147–163
- Spectral subspaces of Lp for p < 1, Algebra i Analiz, tom 19 (2007), nomer 3. trans. in: St. Petersburg Math. J. vol. 19, 2008, pp. 327–374 doi:10.1090/S1061-0022-08-01001-7
- with V. V. Peller: Functions of perturbed dissipative operators, Algebra i Analiz, tom 23 (2011), nomer 2. trans. in: St. Petersburg Math. J. vol. 23, 2012, pp. 209–238 doi:10.1090/S1061-0022-2012-01194-5
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Aleksandrov, A. B. "Inner functions: results, methods, problems." In Proc. Internat. Congress Math., Berkeley, pp. 699–707. 1986.
[edit | edit source]
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 788: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Alexei Borisovich Aleksandrov" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Alexei Borisovich Aleksandrov/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.