Algorithms doesn't exist.
Algorithms (Basel) doesn't exist.
|Edited by||Henning Fernau|
Algorithms is a quarterly peer-reviewed open-access scientific journal of mathematics, covering design, analysis, and experiments on algorithms. The journal is published by MDPI and was established in 2008. The founding editor-in-chief was Kazuo Iwama. Its current editor-in-chief is Henning Fernau (University of Trier).
Abstracting and indexing[edit | edit source]
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
See also[edit | edit source]
Journals with similar scope and algorithm in their names include
References[edit | edit source]
- Iwama, Kazuo (2008), "Editor's Foreword", Algorithms, 1 (1): 1, doi:10.3390/a1010001.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2018-07-30.
- "Content/Database Overview - Compendex Source List". Engineering Village. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-07-30.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-07-30.
- "Inspec list of journals" (PDF). Inspec. Institution of Engineering and Technology. Retrieved 2018-07-30.
- "Source details: Algorithms". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-07-30.
- "Serials Database". Zentralblatt MATH. Springer Science+Business Media. Retrieved 2018-07-30.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Algorithms (journal)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Algorithms (journal). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.