Ali Çetaku (January 25, 1933 (Durrës) - July 22, 2018 (Tirana)) was a well known Albanian teacher, electronics and communications engineer, radio-electronics and physics innovator along with being the creator of the Radio-Television Plant. After graduating from the 8th year of school in his hometown of Durres, Ali began his studies in physics and electronics. From a very young age Ali started to express great interest in various electronic and mechanical technologies. Having natural talent and affinity in this field, he began by creating small appliances at first which in turn led to more complicated machinery. From the age of 14 he was put in charge of directing the technical circles at the pioneer house in Durres, and in 1948 he began his work as an electrical technician at the shipyard in Durres. In 1951 he taught at Kristaq Boshnjaku school and later engaged as a physics-electrotechnical and electronics teacher at other 8-year to 12-year schools in Durrës. During military service, he was again noted for his assistance in the field of electro-technicality in the military sector. In 1966 he founded the Albanian Electronic Products Industry (Radio-TV Plant) and became the CEO of URT. In 1967 he was the representative of the Albanian Ministry of Industry in Budapest, Hungary. Ali is accredited for creating and producing the first radios and televisions in Albania. In addition to his passion for electronics and physics, Ali enjoyed reading scientific texts of different backgrounds that came from various foreign sources playing the organ and harmonica, and writing poetry.
Professional Career[edit | edit source]
- 1948-1951 : Electrotechnician at the shipyard, Durres
- 1951-1952 : Teacher at "Kristaq Boshnjaku" school, Durres
- 1953-1954 : Military Service, Military Engineering
- 1955-1960 : Creator and Head of Radio Repair Service Laboratory, Durres
- 1956-1966 : Maker of Radio Technology at the schools "16 September", "Nako Spiro" and "Naim Frasheri"
- 1960-1966 : Head of the scientific and technical section of the radioelectronics sector at the home of pioneers, Durres
- 1966 : Establishment of the Albanian Electronic Products Industry (Radio-TV Plant), Durrës
- 1966-1993 : Head of Scientific Technician, URT, Durres
- 1959 : Local head radio engineer for the city of Durres
- 1960 : (Field of Agriculture) high frequency shaft mounts
- February 1961 : Designer and Builder of the first experimental station in Albania for controlling electronic objects from a distance
- November 1962 : Designer and conductor of the first Albanian radio "Pioneer"
- 1963 : Conductor at 25 different Physical School sectors
- 1963 : Exhibits from radio-electronics productions conducted by students, directed by Ali Cetaku, in the palace of pioneers, Tirana
- October 1964 : Organizer and Leader of the first technical-scientific session of radioelectronics in the 12 year education system
- 1964 : Realization of the first electro-musical instrument (electronic organ) with bulbs
- 1965 : Realization of remote-controlled military defense systems at a distance
- 1967 : Representative of the Albanian Ministry of Industry, contractual realizations for radio plant equipment, Budapest, Hungary
- 1973 : Realization of electronic organ transistor
- 1986 : (Field of Medicine) Audiometer for the aid of scientific study "Fight against professional noise in production", electrophoresis. A large number of projects, studies and accomplishments in the field of education such as the realization of equipment and teaching cabinets from the lower cycle to the University. Also in the field of music the production of electromagnetic apparatus, organo, metronom etc.
- 1964, 1967, 1984 : Exhibition of the production of radio-electronic apparatus produced by Ali, at the Albanian central exhibition "Albania today".
The publication of his work and his scientific and technical studies have been featured in more than 50 newspapers, magazines and films.
References[edit | edit source]
- Cetaku, A. (1976). Provat Praktike ne Dituri Natyre. Durres: Kabineti Pedagogjik.
- KLAN, T. (2018, September 11). Si u krijua radio e parë në vendin tonë (Video-Arkiv). Retrieved from https://tvklan.al/si-u-krijua-radio-e-pare-ne-vendin-tone-video-arkiv/
Ali Cetaku[edit | edit source]
This article "Ali Cetaku" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ali Cetaku. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.