Alimak Group first draft
Alimak Group is a global market leader in vertical access solutions for the industrial and construction sectors.
The industrial company was founded in Skellefteå, Sweden in 1948 by engineer and technical inventor Alvar Lindmark.
At the end of 2017, Alimak Group had approximately 2,400 employees and sales to over 100 countries with an installed base of 67,000 units. Global turnover in 2017 was SEK 4 billion. The Group has four brands; Alimak Hek, Avanti, CoxGomyl and Manntech.
Alimak Group’s shares are listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange and the Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
History and acquisitions[edit | edit source]
Alimak Group AB was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in June 2015.
In January 2017, the company acquired Avanti Wind Systems, a provider of vertical access solutions for the wind power industry and one month later Facade Access Group, a market leader in permanently installed building maintenance solutions.
Ownership[edit | edit source]
The major shareholder of Alimak Group is Latour with 26.25 % of votes and capital.
References[edit | edit source]
- "ALIG:SS". Bloomberg. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "Alimak Group: Fourth quarter and full year 2017". alimakgroup.com. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "Alimak stiger över introduktionskursen". privataaffarer.se. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "Möjligheterna tornar upp sig för Alimak". svd.se. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "Latour köper ytterligare 300 000 akiter i Alimak". di.se. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
This article "Alimak Group first draft" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Alimak Group first draft/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.