Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
All's Fair (film)
|Directed by||Rocky Lang|
|Produced by||Jon Gordon|
|Written by||Randee Russell |
John P. Finnegan
Thomas R. Rondinella
William R. Pace
|Music by||Bill Meyers|
|Cinematography||Peter Lyons Collister|
|Edited by||Maryann Brandon|
Search All's Fair (film) on Amazon.
A group of business executives play paintball war games over a weekend retreat, which turns into a battle of the sexes when the company's women are excluded from participation.
- George Segal as Colonel
- Sally Kellerman as Florence
- Robert Carradine as Mark
- Jennifer Edwards as Ann
- Jane Kaczmarek as Linda
- John Kapelos as Eddie
- Lou Ferrigno as Klaus
- Steve Tyler as Norman
- Lindsay Parker as Kate
- Lee Wilkof as Finstermacher
- Mary M. Egan as Miss Bloom
The film received poor reviews. Leonard Maltin described it as "dreadful", while Time Out London said it was a "dreary, unfunny mess", and Kevin Thomas of the Los Angeles Times called it "wretched business", although Thomas did praise Kellerman for her "style and panache" despite the "dire circumstances" of the film.
- "Weekend Warriors". moviepilot.de (in Deutsch). Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- Thomas, Kevin (February 7, 1989). "Movie Reviews : Trite and Tedious, 'All's Fair . . .' Isn't". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 15 November 2015.
- VV.AA. Variety Film Reviews, Volume 21. Garland Pub., 1990. ISBN 978-0-8352-3089-6. Search this book on
- The Film Journal. 92. Pubsun Corporation. January 1989. Search this book on
- Leonard Maltin's Movie and Video Guide. Plume. 1994. p. 27. Search this book on
- "All's Fair". Time Out London. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
|This film article about a 1980s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "All's Fair (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.