All India Federation of Tax Practitioners
The All India Federation of Tax Practitioners (AIFTP) is an association of Advocates, Chartered Accountants and Tax Practitioners in India. The Federation was established in 1976. It includes 125 tax associations and 7000 individual members including leading senior advocates and Chartered Accountants. It is an association formed by those who perform as taxation law practitioners of India. The body was an initiative of Nanabhoy Palkhivala Its head office is in Mumbai.
Memberships[edit | edit source]
AIFTP is a member of Asia Oceania Tax Consultants' Association (AOTCA).
Directors[edit | edit source]
- National President:Dr. M. V. K. Moorthy, Sr. Advocate, Hyderabad
- Imm. Past President: J.D. Nankhani Sr. Advocate, Chennai
- DY President: M. L. Patodi Advocate, Kota
- Vice Presidents:
- Secretary General M. Srinivasulu; Income Tax Practitioner, Elluru, Andhra Pradesh
- Treasurer C.A. SB Kabra, Hyderabad
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
This article "All India Federation of Tax Practitioners" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:All India Federation of Tax Practitioners. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.