All My Sons Moving & Storage
All My Sons Moving & Storage is a moving company headquartered just outside of Dallas in Carrollton, Texas. Founded in 1995 with one location, All My Sons is now nationwide. The company operates 65 offices throughout the United States . All My Sons Moving & Storage operates in areas such as Chicago, Miami, Denver, Dallas, Las Vegas, Portland, and Rhode Island. It is an ESOP company that participates in an employee stock ownership plan.
History[edit | edit source]
All My Sons Moving & Storage is a family-founded moving company. The founder’s grandfather would use his ice cream truck as a moving truck to help friends with their moves on the weekends. Since then, the company has expanded nationwide.
Community Involvement[edit | edit source]
The company is a charity partner of the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and Toys for Tots. Employees at the Raleigh, NC branch helped a Meals on Wheels volunteer who slipped on ice  and injured her head. All My Sons Moving & Storage is a participant  in the annual in the St. Jude’s Dream Home Giveaway  .
In 2017, All My Sons Moving & Storage sent three trucks of supplies and care items to schools serving as shelters for those impacted by Hurricane Harvey in the Houston area. The supplies were also distributed to support communities impacted by Hurricane Irma .
Athletic Partnerships[edit | edit source]
The movers at All My Sons Moving & Storage are the official movers of athletic teams nationwide. They are the official movers of The Dallas Cowboys, The Miami Dolphins, The Florida Gators, The Florida Panthers, The Texas Legends, The Texas Longhorns, The Texas Stars, and The Corpus Christi Hooks.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Company Summary of All My Sons Moving and Storage". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
- "Our Story". www.allmysons.com. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
- Sun-Sentinel, South Florida. "All My Sons moves into new Boynton facility". Sun-Sentinel.com. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
- "Graebel to sell two operations to Texas-based company". Daily Herald Media. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
- "All My Sons to Acquire Graebel Van Lines". Transport Topics. 2014-10-15. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
- news (2018-01-27). "Reunion with good Samaritans leads to $1,000 Meals on Wheels donation". ABC11 Raleigh-Durham. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
- "All My Sons Moving Partners with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital". www.allmysons.com. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
- "Tickets on Sale for St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway". Greater Nashville House & Home.
- Staff, News 3. "Enter to win a house in the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway". KSNV. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
- "Dolphins open Hard Rock Stadium to hurricane relief efforts". The Phinsider. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
This article "All My Sons Moving & Storage" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:All My Sons Moving & Storage. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.