All about renewables
|• Access to around 200+ policies and regulations, 800+ project locations/capacities of RE IPPs/Investors on the map of India, 250+ list of RE manufacturers.
• Access to over 100+ links of central and state/UT government organisations, 50+ NGOs, electric utilities, 350+ national and international reports, and journals/magazines in the RE sector.
• Availability of ‘easy-to-read’ summary tables of central/state/UT policies and regulations on selecting a state on the map of India.
• Search facility for accessing central/state/UT-wise policies and regulations, either state-wise, technology-wise, or year-wise.
• Interactive maps highlighting location, address and capacity details of IPPs/investors of wind (50+ MW), solar (20+ MW), small hydro (2-25 MW) and biomass.
• Availability of daily/weekly/monthly electricity generation figures of renewables and conventional electricity generation at the ‘click of a button’.
• Availability of dynamic graphs to compare daily/weekly generation of different RE technologies, as also RE vis-à-vis conventional generation.
• General search and downloading facility throughout the portal (as and where required).
• Graphical representation through figures, charts, graphs, etc., for easy interpretation of data.
• Availability of daily news updates, orders and amendments, latest events, etc.
This article "All about renewables" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:All about renewables. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.