All or Nothing The Musical
The show is written by Carol Harrison, a british actress who became a household name for her portrayal of Louise Raymond in BBC TV's 'EastEnders'. A showcase of the show was performed on Brighton seafront in 2013, with Danny Dyer in the role of Steve Marriott and John Altman as Don Arden. The first full staged and produced show was performed at the Pavilion Theatre, Worthing, in front of a host of 60's stars, including P. P. Arnold, Geno Washington, Chris Farlowe, as well as Marriott's daughters Mollie Marriott and Tonya Marriott. The production featured Chris Simmons as Steve Marriott, Carol Harrison as Kay Marriott, and Simon Rouse as Don Arden
2016 saw the show take London by storm, performing to full houses within The Vaults, a venue cleverly redesigned to represent the dingy, smoky venues of the swinging sixties, produced by Harrison and her co-producer, Charles Ledigo, under the production company, 'Rocknroll Productions'. A national tour followed in the same year, with Christopher Simmons reprising his role of Marriott, and Russell Floyd as Don Arden. The cast included Mark Newnham as Young Steve Marriott, Drew Levi-Huntsman as Kenney Jones, Joshua Dowen as Ronnie Lane, Josh Maddison as Ian MacLagan, Joseph Peters as the band's first keyboard player, Jimmy Winston, Daniel Beales in a variety of roles, including that of Professor Stanley Unwin, the narrator of the Small Faces' iconic concept album, 'Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake', Tony Blackburn and Sonny Bono. The Show has played to large audiences across the UK, attracting sparkling reviews.
2017 saw a second tour of the UK, starting in April, with Sam Pope taking the role of Young Steve, in Chelmsford, Birmingham and Glasgow, then playing venues across the UK. September 2017 see the launch of the Autumn Tour, including Scottish and Irish dates. There are rumours of a West End run in early 2018.
References[edit | edit source]
- "The Vaults". The Vaults. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "All Or Nothing". Time Out London. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
- "All Or Nothing – The Mod Musical – The Vaults Theatre". 2016-04-09. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
- "West End Wilma – REVIEW: ALL OR NOTHING (THE VAULTS)". www.westendwilma.com. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
- User, Super. "All or Nothing: The Mod Musical - Opera House, Manchester". www.northwestend.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
- "A Small Faces musical with all the raucous vitality – and hits – you'd hope for". The Telegraph. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
- Desk, BWW News. "ALL OR NOTHING Announces Second Major UK Tour from March 2017". BroadwayWorld.com. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
- "Review: All or Nothing". The Birmingham Press. 2017-04-11. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
- "All or Nothing - New Alexandra Theatre - ATG Tickets". www.atgtickets.com. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
- "All or Nothing – Theatre Royal, Glasgow". The Reviews Hub. 2017-04-12. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
- "All or Nothing - Theatre Royal - ATG Tickets". www.atgtickets.com. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
- "All Or Nothing - The Mod Musical (Touring)". Ents24. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
[edit | edit source]
This article "All or Nothing The Musical" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:All or Nothing The Musical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.