Alloga, is a pan-European pharmaceutical warehousing and pharma logistics company offering supply chain services . It is a member of Walgreens Boots Alliance who has one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks with over 390 distribution centres*.
Alloga operates, and has headquarters in several European countries; United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Germany, Romania, The Netherlands, Norway, Czech and Slovak Republics, Lithuania, France and Portugal . However it's European headquarters is based in Weybridge, United Kingdom.
Alloga's facilities are built and run in compliance with the Good Distribution Practice guidelines with their storage facilities being dedicated to healthcare products only.
In the UK, Alloga previously operated under UniDrug Distribution Group (UDG) as part of a joint venture between Alliance Boots and UDG Healthcare and started operating in 1996. It began operating as Alloga UK following Alliance Boot's full acquisition of UniDrug in 2014, costing £66million The full re-brand to Alloga UK occurred in March 2015.
- "Alloga: Services".
- "About Us". Walgreens Boots Alliance. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "Web Packing: Alloga Locations". Webpackaging. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "ALLIANCE BOOTS ACQUIRES FULL OWNERSHIP OF UNIDRUG". Insider Media Limited. 19 August 2014. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "UDG HEALTHCARE ANNOUNCES THE SALE OF ITS 50% SHARE OF UNIDRUG TO ALLIANCE BOOTS". UDG Healthcare. 18 August 2014. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- Stanton, Dan (17 August 2014). "UDG exits pre-wholesale JV; nets €70m for packaging and comms businesses". Outsourcing-pharma.com. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- Stiles, Dean (30 March 2015). "UniDrug Distribution Group Rebrands to Alloga UK". Global Cold Chain News. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
This article "Alloga" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alloga. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.