|Born||12 May 1984|
|Height||187 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||88 kg (13 st 12 lb)|
As of 20 October 2015
Alwyn Simpson (born 12 May 1984) is former professional rugby league player who played for the Brisbane Broncos. His only first-grade appearance came in Brisbane's qualifying final loss to the Melbourne Storm at Olympic Park in 2007. He played on a wing, playing one week after playing for Redcliffe in the Queensland Cup grand final. This appearance occurred a year after sustaining a serious leg injury after being hit by a car.
- "Alwyn Simpson - Career Stats & Summary - Rugby League Project". www.rugbyleagueproject.org. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "League: Broncos suffer yet another blow". NZ Herald. 8 September 2007.
- "Point-less Broncos bow out". The Courier Mail. 9 September 2007.
- Middleton, David (19 September 2007). "D'OH! SIMPSON'S DEBUT A DAY TO FORGET". Rugby League Week.
- Russo, Steven (9 October 2015). "LOOK WHO WE FOUND! ALWYN SIMPSON". Rugby League Week.
This article "Alwyn Simpson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alwyn Simpson. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.