Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Full name||Amadou Sagna|
|Date of birth||10 June 1999|
|Place of birth||Senegal|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
(on loan from Club Brugge)
|2020–||→ Oostende (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:38, 4 March 2020 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 June 2019
Search Amadou Sagna on Amazon.
Amadou Sagna is a Senegalese footballer who is currently playing for Belgian club Oostende on loan from Club Brugge. He played in the Senegal U-20 team. He made his U20 team debut on 3 February 2019 against Mali in the Africa U-20 Cup of Nations. On 23 May 2019, Sagna scored a hat-trick in the opening match of the U-20 World Cup, with the first broke the record for the fastest goal in the tournament's history (9.6 seconds).
On 8 July 2019, he was signed by Club Brugge. He made the bench when Brugge drew 1–1 against Genk on 1 September 2019.
- Africa U-20 Cup of Nations: Runner-up (2019)
- FIFA U-20 World Cup Bronze Boot: 2019
- "Amadou Sagna". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- "Match summary – Tahiti v Senegal". FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 23 May 2019. Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- "Amadou Sagna naar Club Brugge". clubbrugge.be (in Nederlands). Club Brugge. 8 July 2019. Retrieved 28 July 2019.
- "Lee, Lunin headline award winners at Poland 2019". FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 15 June 2019.
- Amadou Sagna at Soccerway. Retrieved 4 March 2020.
Category:1999 births Category:Living people Category:Association football forwards Category:Senegalese footballers Category:Senegalese expatriate footballers Category:Club Brugge KV players Category:K.V. Oostende players Category:Belgian First Division A players Category:Expatriate footballers in Belgium Category:Senegalese expatriate sportspeople in Belgium
This article "Amadou Sagna" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Amadou Sagna. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.