Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Type of business||Private|
|No. of locations||Offices in 3 countries|
|Industry||Software as a Service|
Amasty is a Belarusian Web development company engaged in creating extensions for Magento platform. Amasty was founded in 2009 by Alexander Stelmakh, Andrey Vashkevich, and Valeriy Hrykyan.
Amasty has representative office in the UK and the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia. The development center, AmDev LLC, is based in Minsk, Belarus.
In 2010 Amasty released the first extension for Magento 1.x.x — Improved Layered Navigation.
In 2014 Amasty acquired Mageplace, Magento extensions provider. All of the company’s extensions were rebranded and issued in the name of Amasty. October 15, 2014 — Amasty hosted Meet Magento Belarus in Minsk.
In 2015 Amasty acquired MagPleasure, Magento extensions and theme provider. The extensions were declared as property of Amasty. September 21, 2015 - the company hosted Meet Magento Belarus in Minsk.
In 2017 Amasty became a Premier Magento Extension Builder. This was the first quality label assigned to Magento extension development company. July 25, 2017 — the company launched first apps on Zoey App Store.
In 2018 Amasty partnered up with Absolute Web Services. March 16, 2018 - AmDev LLC, a part of Amasty, joined Belarus Hi-Tech Park. June 27, 2018 — Amasty was mentioned among top B2B service providers in Belarus.
Amasty is specialized in Magento extensions development. It offers the range of Magento platform performance optimization services: migration, server configuration and optimization, security patch installation, and SSL setup services. The number of extensions makes up to 145+ modules for Magento 1.x.x version, and 105+ modules for Magento 2.x.x.
Today Amasty is managed by Dmitry Slizunov (CEO) and co-founders Andrei Vashkevich (CEO), Alexander Stelmakh (CSO). The team consists of 54+ employees.
Amasty clients include Blizzard, Nespresso, HUAWEI, Nestle, eBay, Bob's Red Mill, Amnesty International, Zagg, Wahoo Fitness, Moscot, Pet360, Native, Buff, Munchkin, the Honest Kitchen, REBECCA MINKOFF, CharBroil, DaySpring, Inchoo, Webpage FX, and others.
- "Amasty - Information about the company". Amasty. Amasty. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- "Park.by - AmDev LLC (a part of Amasty) listing". park.by. Retrieved 2018-03-16.
- "Bloomberg - MagePlace company overview". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "Meet Magento Belarus 2014 — agenda". dev.by (in русский). Retrieved 2014-10-13.
- "Meet Magento Belarus 2014 — official website". by.meet-magento.com. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "Crunchbase — Acquisitions". Crunchbase. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- "Meet Magento Belarus 2015". by.meet-magento.com. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "Meet Magento Belarus 2015 — expert recap". magecom.net. Retrieved 2015-09-30.
- "Amasty - Premier Extension Builder / Magento". partners.magento.com. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "Amasty launches apps on Zoey App Store". zoey.com. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "Amasty partners up with Absolute Web Services". absolutewebservices.com. 2018-08-19. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "New residents of BY Hi-Tech Park". dev.by (in русский). Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "More Than 200 B2B Companies in Russia and Belarus Named Leaders by Research Firm Clutch". prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
This article "Amasty" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Amasty. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.