Amita Chapra is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Madhya Pradesh, India. She has been associated with Shahdol district. In 2007, she was appointed as the Chairperson of the State Women's Commission of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. In that capacity, as designated by the Madhya Pradesh Government, she had the official status of a cabinet minister.
- "Corporation-Chambers case, then averted 446331". Mnaidunia.jagran.com. 13 August 2015. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- "लीक हुई भाजपा की नई कार्यकारिणी - क्लिक करें". Bhopalsamachar.com. 19 January 2013. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- "Collector denies virginity tests on 'Kanyadan' beneficiaries". Deccan Herald. PTI. 13 June 2009. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- "RSS-linked institute is feeding aspiring netas to BJP's Karnataka war room". The Print. Retrieved June 21, 2018.
- "Chouhan allocates portfolios, makes political appointments". Twocircles.net. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
- "मध्य प्रदेश राज्य महिला आयोग". Mpswc.nic.in. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
|30px||This article about a Bharatiya Janata Party politician is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Amita Chapra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Amita Chapra. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.