|Born||2nd July, 1994 (age 26)|
Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh
|🏫 Education||Army School, Bangalore|
Boxing, Boxing Promoter
Amjad Khan is a former Indian Boxer turned boxing promoter, philanthropist, trainer and the founder of Amjad Khan Boxing Foundation, Amjad Khan Training Centre 
Amjad Khan started training with KSOPC Boxing Club, Kolkata where Muhammad Ali Qamar guided him and in 2004, he took part in various state championships and simultaneously completed his training with the Indian army while also taking part in national and international championships; and was selected to play for the Indian Boxing team for five years.
Amjad Khan Boxing Foundation & Amjad Khan Training Centre
Amjad Khan founded the Amjad Khan Boxing Foundation and Amjad Khan Training Centre in 2014 and 2017 respectively. Both are non profit organisation and aim at reducing stereotypes around boxing, encourage sportsmanship and enable boxing as a medium for physical, mental and emotional well being of the youth of the nation. The foundation collaborated with National Commission for Protection of Child Rights and Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights and sent trainers to Sewa Kutir of Guru Bahadur to train juveniles in boxing where more than 60 juveniles signed up for the programme and some of them plan to continue their boxing training with Amjad Khan at his training centre in Malviya Nagar (Delhi). Life in a juvenile home can be difficult.  Juveniles face many challenges in getting back to routine after their sentence. In India, juveniles are discriminated against. A personal sense of denial is also a challenge for them. There are limited firms and schemes to support juveniles with employment as well. Amjad Khan Boxing Training Centre helps in organising boxing events and prepare young boxers for national and international championships 
•Shiromani Award, 2019 
- "One World News", From international boxer to international boxing promoter, October 2018.
- "Millennium Post", Amjad Khan's career and work, June 2018.
- "Business Standard" Amjad Khan provides growth to vulnerable sections, October 2020.
- "The Tribune", Amjad Khan offers hope to juvenile criminals, April 2019.
- "The New York Times", Life in indian juvenile homes, August 2013.
- "MMA India", Amjad Khan Training Centre presents Fight Night, February 2020.
- "Boxing's Official Record Keeper".
- "Live Hindustan.com" Shiromani Award to Amjad Khan, April 2019.
This article "Amjad Khan (boxer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Amjad Khan (boxer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.