|Born||February 28, 1993|
Dolgoprudniy, Russian Federation
|📆 Years active||2011-present|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Robert Charles Wells|
Search Anastasia Belotskaya on Amazon.
Anastasia Belotskaya was revealed at a very young age (16) by a photographer Lev Lefimov. Her first agency was Wilhelmina NY  where she began her career by walking for fashion shows during the New York Fashion Week.  Anastasia signed the contract with Wilhelmina NY in 2014 when she moved to New York. The Russian model appeared on the runway walking for designers such as Michael Costello, Christian Siriano, Leanne Marshall, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste.  .  In 2016 she posed for an advertisement for Steve Madden .The next year, she posed for Sephora  , Buxom Cosmetics advertisement, Bare Minerals Skincare, and Make Up Forever.
Anastasia was born and raised in Dolgoprudny, a town in Moscow Oblast, Russia to a real estate agent Rita Zmievskaya and a truck driver Sergei Belotsky. She was married to a financial trader Eric Shapiro in 2015. Their marriage lasted for one year. Three years later, in 2018 she got married to a business owner Robert Charles Wells.
- Fashion Model Directory, Anastasia's profile, retrieved on March 23, 2019
- Major New York, Anastasia's profile, retrieved on March 23, 2019
- "RED HOT MOSCOW MODEL ANASTASIA BELOTSKAYA", Red Hot Society, London, 23 June 2016. Retrieved on March 23, 2019.
- Bellazon, Anastasia's profile, retrieved on March 23, 2019
- New York Fashion Week, YouTube video, retrieved on March 23, 2019
- In The Night, The Weeknd, Music video, retrieved on March 23, 2019
- Bellazon, Anastasia's profile, page 2, retrieved on March 23, 2019
- "MODEL MADD LIBS WITH ANASTASIA BELOTSKAYA", SM World, London, 25 September 2015. Retrieved on March 21, 2019.
- James Reed, "Anastasia Belotskaya talks about her life as a model and activist", BestinAU, 24 January 2019. Retrieved on March 23, 2019.
This article "Anastasia Belotskaya" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anastasia Belotskaya. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.