|Edit this InfoBox|
|Alma mater||Warwick Business School|
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
Anoushka Adya is a TEDx Speaker and Social Entrepreneur. She has spoken about the 5 Ways in which society creates Gender stereotypes. Anoushka is the founder and CEO of Di-Mentions Studio, Digital Media Agency based in Mumbai. She is also the founder and CEO of Lajja Diaries, a Feminist platform for Women's empowerment.
Anoushka Adya's first job after she completed her masters' at Warwick Business School London was as a digital marketer for beverage company Whyte & Mackay in the UK. She then worked for multiple startups. She joined marketing company House of Kaizen in 2013 and realized truly enjoyed her work. She launched Di-Mentions Studio in 2014. She has worked with more than 100 clients, including Audi, Rolls Royce, Essel World and Amazon India, in India, London and Dubai.
Anoushka started Lajja Diaries in 2014. Lajja Diaries is a feminist platform for Women Empowerment and that gives voice to victims of violence. Anoushka runs this startup organization single-handedly and leads a very effective team. It is a platform that has been built with a lot of soul. Born out of a [Tragedy]] and National shame, Lajja Diaries was conceived as people grappled to make sense of the horrific gang rape of Jyoti Singh in Delhi 2012. It is a platform for women all across the world to share their stories of Sexual or Physical abuse. Lajja Diaries aims to start a dialogue around women’s issues in and beyond India. It is an active platform publishing both original and curated content around the same.
Awards & Achievements
- Anoushka Adya is a TEDx Speaker and has spoken about the “5 Ways in which society creates Gender stereotypes”.
- Rising Star for the Year by Exchange4Media Media Ace Awards.
- Digital Woman Award by SheThePeople TV 2017
- Entrepreneur Start-up Awards 2018 for “Community Developer of the Year”
- She has been a guest speaker at IIM Rohtak and IIT Mumbai
- "4 ways society taught me that my consent didn't matter | Anoushka Adya | TEDxBocconiUMumbai". 26 May 2017.
- "MY STARTUP IDEA: DocsApp and Di-mentions Studio founders on their eureka moments - Times of India". TOI.
- "SI Startup Of The Year Special | October 2016 | Siliconindia India Magazine -1". Siliconindiamagazine.com.
- "Meet the entrepreneur who is giving a voice to victims of sexual abuse to speak up". Rediff.com.
- "'Think Differently'". Afternoondc.in.
- "Ms. Anoushka Adya". Tedxbocconiumumbai.com.
- Adya, Anoushka. "Anoushka Adya". Entrepreneur.
- "New digital platform encourages women to speak up against violence | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". DNA India. 5 August 2016.
- "Media Ace Awards 2017 for Indian Media Agencies - E4m". events.exchange4media.com.
- "Digital Women Awards Winners". Shethepeople.tv.