- According to that guideline it can also pass under WP:GNG. Arman is notable because he has had several reliable articles discussing his fights and future by several MMA companies. One reliable and notable agency is FORBES.  Nocturnal781 (talk) 22:18, 2 August 2019 (UTC)
|Born||October 11, 1996|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||155 lb (70 kg; 11.1 st)|
|Reach||72.5 in (184 cm)|
|Fighting out of||Krasnodar, Russia|
|Years active||2015 –present|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
last updated on: UFC 240
Arman Tsarukyan (born October 11, 1996) is an Armenian mixed martial artist fighting out of Khabarovsk, Russia who competes in the lightweight division. He is currently signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
Arman Tsarukyan was born on October 11, 1996 in Akhalkalaki, Georgia. He trains at Khabarovsk MMA in Khabarovsk, Russia and at Tiger Muay Thai & MMA in Phuket, Thailand. Tsarukyan is known for his exciting fighting style and knockouts.
Tsarukyan made his professional debut in mixed martial arts on September 25, 2015 against Shamil Olokhanov and won by technical knockout in the first round. He lost his next fight against Alexander Belikh by first round knockout. Arman continued fighting for mixed martial arts promotions in Russia and Asia, winning his next 12 fights with 9 finishes, including a first round submission victory against Belikh to avenge his first loss. He compiled a 13-1 record prior to signing a four-fight contract with the UFC.
Ultimate Fighting Championship
Tsarukyan made his UFC debut against Islam Makhachev, one of the main training partners and protoge of current UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov. He was relatively unknown prior to this fight. The fast paced fight was praised for the high level wrestling exchanges by the UFC commentators and media and both fighters were rewarded with the UFC's Fight of the Night bonus. Arman lost the fight by decision.
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|17 matches||15 wins||2 losses|
|Win||14–2||Olivier Aubin-Mercier||Decision (unanimous)||UFC 240||July 27, 2019||3||5:00||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
|Loss||13–2||Islam Makhachev||Decision (unanimous)||UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs. Oleinik||April 20, 2019||3||5:00||Saint Petersburg, Russia||Fight of the Night.|
|Win||13–1||Felipe Olivieri||KO (Head Kick)||League S-70 - Plotforma S-70: 2018||August 22, 2018||3||1:25||Sochi, Russia|
|Win||12–1||Júnior Assunção||Decision (Unanimous)||MFP 220 / KLF - Kunlun Fight vs. Modern Fighting Pankration||May 26, 2018||3||5:00||Khabarovsk, Russia|
|Win||11–1||Haotian Wu||TKO (Spinning Back Kick to the Body and Punches)||GMMA - Gods of War World MMA Championship||March 24, 2018||3||0:31||Beijing, Russia|
|Win||10–1||Takenori Sato||Decision (Unanimous)||MFP 214 - Governor's Cup 2017||December 2, 2017||3||5:00||Khabarovsk, Russia|
|Win||9–1||Kyung Pyo Kim||Decision (unanimous)||Road FC 43 - Road Fighting Championship 43||October 28, 2018||3||5:00||Seoul, South Korea|
|Win||8–1||Marcio Breno Rodrigues Braga||Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)||League S-70 - Plotforma S-70 2017||August 8, 2017||1||2:54||Sochi, Russia|
|Win||7–1||Nizamuddin Ramazanov||Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)||MFP 209 - Mayor's Cup 2017||May 13, 2017||1||2:27||Khabarovsk, Russia|
|Win||6–1||Gustavo Wurlitzer||Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)||OFS 11 - Octagon Fighting Sensation 11||March 4, 2017||1||3:22||Moscow, Russia|
|Win||5–1||Alexander Belikh||Submission (Guillotine Choke)||MFP - Eastern Rubicon 2||December 10, 2016||1||2:51||Khabarovsk, Russia|
|Win||4–1||Dmitriy Shkrabiy||TKO (Punches)||MFP 204 - International Pankration Tournament||November 5, 2016||1||2:21||Vladivostok, Russia|
|Win||3–1||Alexander Merezhko||Submission (Anaconda Choke)||MFP - Governor's Pankration Cup 2016||October 21, 2016||2||1:28||Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia|
|Win||2–1||Ali Khaibulaev||KO (punch)||MFP - Cup of Administration in Modern Pankration||May 6, 2016||1||0:33||Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia|
|Loss||1–1||Alexander Belikh||KO (punch)||MFP - Eastern Rubicon||December 12, 2015||1||0:30||Khabarovsk, Russia|
|Win||1–0||Shamil Olokhanov||TKO (Punches)||MFP - Assault Nights of Spassk 2015||September 25, 2015||1||2:47||Spassk-Dalny, Russia|
- Newswire, MMA Fighting (22 August 2018). "Video: Arman Tsarukyan scores blistering head kick KO". MMA Fighting. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- Lavender, Ewan (20 April 2019). "MMA Preview – Islam Makhachev vs Arman Tsarukyan at UFC Fight Night 149". The Stats Zone. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- Bitter, Shawn (6 April 2019). "Welcome to the UFC: Arman Tsarukyan". Cageside Press. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- Babayev, Ruslan (20 April 2019). "ISLAM MAKHACHEV: "I DIDN'T KNOW AT ALL WHO ARMAN TSARUKYAN WAS BUT I AGREED TO FIGHT HIM"". Harcord. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- Pearson, Andrew (20 April 2019). "UFC St. Petersburg results: Makhachev outwrestles incredibly tough Tsarukyan for close decision". MMA Mania. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- Doyle, Dave (20 April 2019). "UFC St. Petersburg bonuses: Islam Makhachev's battle with Arman Tsarukyan takes 'Fight of the Night'". MMAJunkie. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- Marrocco, Steven (20 April 2019). "UFC St. Petersburg results: Islam Makhachev wins solid battle with Arman Tsarukyan". MMAJunkie. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- Pettry, Jay (30 May 2019). "Olivier Aubin-Mercier to face Arman Tsarukyan at UFC 240". Sherdog. Retrieved 31 May 2019.
- Sherdog.com. "Arman Tsarukyan". Sherdog. Retrieved 2019-05-28.
- "Arman Tsarukyan". UFC.com.
- Professional MMA record for Arman Tsarukyan from SherdogLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Arman Tsarukyan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Arman Tsarukyan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.