Arnaud HENRY SALAS-PEREZ OBOLENSKY
Prince Arnaud Henry Salas-Perez Obolensky. (March 15, 1982-) is a French Paris born Fashion Designer and Fashion Editor. He is currently living between Paris and Tokyo.
As of 2019, he is the sole male descendant from the French Obolensky-Leperovitch lineage
Paternally, he belongs to the Obolensky family of Russian princes who trace their lineage to the Rurikid rulers of Russia who preceded the Romanov emperors.
He is from the French branch, that took exile from Russia after the October Revolution, and hide from World War I and World War II.
He is half-Jewish through his mother, a Spanish Noble from French Algeria (Pieds-Noirs), Henry Salas-Perez Obolensky went to a private high School in Nogent sur Marne and got a Master degree in History of Art.
After being a Fashion Editor for almost a decade for publications such as Numéro, Elle and Nylon, he has been appointed editor-at-large for 10Magazine, and created in 2011 his luxury streetwear fashion brand Arnodefrance. He launched Arnoseoul in 2016.
He is not married and without descendant.
He has one sister, Vanessa Henry Salas-Perez.
- "Person Page". www.thepeerage.com. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
- "Vorkuta | Russia". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
- "Obolensky". www.angelfire.com. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
- admin (2011-01-16). "LEV OBOLENSKY Obituary - Death Notice and Service Information". Legacy.com. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
- Villagrá, Gaspar Pérez de; Villagra (1992). Historia de la Nueva México, 1610 : a critical and annotated Spanish/English edition. UNM Press. ISBN 978-0-8263-1392-8. Search this book on
lineage after Lev, added son of Lev
This article "Arnaud HENRY SALAS-PEREZ OBOLENSKY" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Arnaud HENRY SALAS-PEREZ OBOLENSKY. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.