Prasad kadali art director
Prasad kadali art director[edit | edit source]
|Prasad kadali art director|
|Education||BSc Visual Communication|
|Alma mater||Madras College of Arts|
|Known for||Art Direction|
(also known as Prasad kadaliis an Indian film Art Director. He recreated the 400 year temple in Hyderabad, India as a movie set for the Telugu movie He has won the Nandi Award for Art direction 5 times including for.
Early life and education[edit | edit source]
was born in Vadakencherry, Kerala. He is the son of Kumaran Nair and Malathi Amma. He is the nephew of late filmmaker Bharatan. He did his higher secondary from N He studied visual communication at the College of Arts, Chennai.
Career[edit | edit source]
In the beginning, he was an advertisement designer for companies such as Chandrika (soap). From, he worked as a publicity designer for films. He made his debut with Daisy (film) directed by Pratap K. Pothen. He has been an art director of more than 85 feature films in Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. He has also designed several stage shows, sets for reality shows and created art for several important events such as the 500th year Coronation Celebrations of Sri Krishna Devaraya. In 2006 he created sets that can be moved on wheels for Adbhutam a movie directed by Jayaraj.
- "Nandi Award for Best Art Director". Wikipedia. 2017-03-18.
- "Pic Talk:B". www.apherald.com. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Prasad kadali TOLLYWOOD CREW". TOLLYWOOD CREW. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Sri Krishna Devaraya 500th Pattabhisheka Utsavalu – Coronation of Sri Krishnadevaraya".
- "Art direction a challenge for Atbhutham". www.rediff.com. Retrieved 2017-10-20.