|Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
💵 Salary :
|👔 Employer||Barclays plc|
|Title||CEO - Personal and Corporate Banking|
Ashok Vaswani is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Barclays UK.
Vaswani joined Barclays in 2010 and managed the credit card business across the UK, Europe and the Nordics. He went on to manage Barclays in Africa and most recently was the CEO of UK Retail and Business Banking. Before joining Barclays, Vaswani was a partner at Brysam Global Partners, a private equity fund that invested in emerging market financial services companies. Prior to Brysma, Vaswani was CEO Global Consumer Bank, Asia Pacific at Citigroup.
Vaswani holds postgraduate degrees from both the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and also has a bachelor's degree in Commerce, Economics and Accountancy from Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics.
He is also Founder Director of Lend-a-Hand  a non-profit organisation whose mission is to make a difference in the lives of the poor through self-help.
- 2004 - 2007 : CEO - Consumer Bank, Asia Pacific at Citi Group
- 2007 - 2010 : Partner with Brysam Global Partners
- 2010 - 2010 : CEO - Cards Europe at Barclays Bank
- 2010 - 2011 : CEO, Africa at Barclays Bank
- 2011 - 2012 : CEO - UK Retail and Business Bank at Barclays Bank
- 2012 - 2013 : Chairman - Retail Committee at British Bankers' Association
- 2012 - 2014 : CEO - Retail Banking at Barclays
- 2014 – present : CEO - Personal and Corporate Banking at Barclays
This article "Ashok Vaswani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ashok Vaswani. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.