Assem Wagih Zahran
|Assem Wagih Zahran|
Damietta, Arab Republic of Egypt22 July 1964
|Known for||Consultant of white water and laser eye surgeries and femtosecond laser Femto (smile)|
Dr Assem Wagih Zahran (Arabic: د/عاصم وجية زهران born 22 July 1964) is an Egyptian Eye surgeon. He is Consultant of White water surgery and laser eye surgeries and femtosecond laser Femto (smile), He's the Owner and Director of International Femto-Lasik Center IFLC. He has many international research in the whitewater and planting lenses, migraine, causes and squirt brutal
Medical certificates[edit | edit source]
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Qasr El Eyni) , Cairo University - November 1987.
- Diploma in Ophthalmology - November 1993.
- World Council for the eyes certification exams (Basic Sciences) - 1998.
- World Council for the eyes certification exams (Clinical Science) Final part - 1999.
Employment History[edit | edit source]
- doctor privilege hospitals Cairo University (Kasr El Aini) since 02/01/1988 and even 02.28.1989.
- Eye Hospital doctor Air Force until 9/1990.
- Vice Ophthalmology for 3 years Hospital rain Teaching in Cairo.
- Consultant Ophthalmology Center Zahran Eye in Damietta since 1994 until now.
- Medical Director of the Center for Zahran Eye in Damietta. It is the first special Eye Center in Damietta under the supervision of many professors eyes in Egypt in various subspecialties eyes and is equipped with lecture hall and closed circuit television to view surgical operations (Live Tags Surgery) It was done many scientific lectures and training courses in the eyes of doctors and professors visiting Damietta Center.
Conferences[edit | edit source]
- Participation of research and scientific films conferences Alrmdah Egyptian Association since 1997 until now.
- Attend all conferences of the Egyptian Society Alrmdah since 1990 until now.
- Attend the majority of scientific conferences and days of the Egyptian universities and institutes and conferences since 1990 until now.
Scientific production[edit | edit source]
The following researchers were presented at the conferences of the Alrmdah Egyptian Association.
1- Role Of Convergence Insufficiency In Unilateral Occipital Pain (1997) The first look at the international level relationship proves the weakness of the eye muscles assembling migraine muscle.
2- Evaluation Download now Of The Role Of Convergence Insufficiency In Chronic Blephartitis . (1997).
3- Is It Migraine Or Familial Convergence Insufficiency (1998).
4- Value The Of Treatment In plain , Mirror Of Exotropia (1998) The first look at the international level to devise exercises in a special way by using planar women to treat squint brutal (non-paralytic) without surgery the results exceeded 90%.
5- Spong Anterior Vitrectomy And Implantation Of Posterior Chamber the IOL ( Video ) (1998).
6- Evaluation Download now Of The 6- Of Role In Ptosis is a partial of frontal Headache And Chronic the Red Eye (1999).
7- Esotropia (Different Clinical Forms) And Faden Sutures ( Video ). (1999).
8- Evaluation Download now Of The Role Of Vertical Phoria In Unilateral Headache And Sternomastoid Tendenitis (2000).
9- Prisms : versus Orthoptics In Treatment Of Convergence Insufficiency (2000).
10- Computerized the fundus Photography (Low Shoes profile was Technology) (Video) (2000). Video presents a simple and inexpensive way to convert the old camera eye bottom and link images to your computer to save, print or transfer through the Internet at a cost of not more than 1000LE (modern systems that exceed the cost of more than one hundred thousand pound).
11- Optic Nerve HEAD ( the Dynamic Photography ) (Video) (2000)
12- Exotropia (different clinical forms and basis of orthoptic treatment). (2000).
13- Evaluation of the Role of muscle sense in treatment of concomitent exotropia (2001) A new theory to explain the relationship between the sense of spatial eye muscles and treatment of squint brutal without surgery
14- Prisms plus mirror training in treatment of Recurrent exotropia after surgery. (2001). The first international search for the use of publication and training in the treatment of planar woman squint brutal discards (after surgery).
Scientific societies[edit | edit source]
- Alrmdah Egyptian Association.
- White Water Association and the Egyptian cornea.
- Egyptian group for children's eyes surgery.
- The Egyptian Association for Glaucoma.
Awards[edit | edit source]
- Award of Excellence "IFLC".jpg
The Femto-Lasik International Center received a certificate of appreciation from the German company Zeiss to achieve a record center in the operations of the femto femto-smile and the femto-lasik and the conical corneum of the femto-lasir. Dr. Asem Zahran and Dr. Mounis Abdullah, Consultant eye surgery and vision impairment more than 2500 Less than a year, the highest figure in the Middle East and Europe.
In order to activate this type of tourism, representatives of the Guinness World Records will be invited to attend on 31-10-2013 to follow up on an important medical event in the field of vision correction. He challenged Dr. Assem with a team of highly skilled specialists in Femto-Smile operations
Including Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Masry and Dr. Moanis Abdullah Kesser, the world number and achieving a new record number by conducting the largest number of corrective processes with femto technology.
Over the course of one day 31/10/2013, benefiting from his experience and distinguished colleagues in addition to the uniqueness of the center in Egypt and the Middle East as the first specialized center only in operations Femto-lasik and the second center in the Middle East is the operations of the femto-smile.
This article "Assem Wagih Zahran" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Assem Wagih Zahran. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.