Search Attalu Kodallu on Amazon.
Attalu Kodallu is a 1971 Telugu film by Nandinee Films. Produced by K. Subbi Reddy, N. Subbarayudu, J.A. RamaSubbaiah Shetty. Screen play and Direction by P. Chandrashekara Reddy. Lead roles were played by Krishna (Telugu actor), Vanisri, Suryakantham (actress). The film was well received by critics and became a Cult Classic at the box office. The film starts with the introduction of Suryakantham (actress), as the second wife of Raavi Kondala Rao. The film plays around a family drama of Sundaramma played by Suryakantham (actress) and his step son played by Krishna (Telugu actor).
- Suryakantham (actress) as Sundaramma, Second wife of Ravi Kondala Rao
- Raavi Kondala Rao as Suryakantam's husband
- Hemalatha (Telugu actress) as Ravi kondala rao's Mother
- Krishna (Telugu actor) as Suryakantam's step son
- Manimala (actress) as Krishna's Half sister
- Vanisri as Krishna's wife
- Raja Babu (actor) as Krishna's Friend
- Nirmalamma as Rajababu's Mother
- Allu Ramalingaiah as Suryakantam's brother
- Nagabhushanam (actor)
- Chhaya Devi as Nagabhushanam's Mother
- Chandra Mohan as Krishna's half brother
- K.V Chalam
- Master Adi Narayana
- Leela Rani as Allu ramalingaiah's Daughter
- Jyothi Lakshmi in a song number
- Sridevi as Vanisri's Childhood character
The music director for this movie was K.V Mahadevan, assisted by Puhalendi. Lyric writers were Acharya Atreya, C. Narayana Reddy, Appala charya. Singers were S.P Balasubramanyam, L.R Eshwari, Swarnalatha.
The movie is old and the reference is takne from youtube video and added in reference. this is only the reliable source that is currently available.
This article "Attalu Kodallu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Attalu Kodallu. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.