|Directed by||Attila Konnyu|
|Produced by||Attila Konnyu producer - Balazs Gyongyosi co-producer - Gabor Papp co-producer|
|Written by||Attila Konnyu|
|Starring||Erika Vasas female dancer - Lorand Zachar, choreographer, male dancer|
|Music by||Pannon Philharmonic Orchestra - Tibor Boganyi conductor - Zoltan Banfalvi concertmaster|
|Cinematography||David Gajdics - Akos K. Kovacs|
|Edited by||Gabriella Papp H.S.E|
Awakening is an 2018 American Music Dance film independent film directed by Attila Konnyu the first interactive dance theater and virtual animated independent film production in the world, using 3D video projection mapping technology with interactive contemporary dance. The production combines some of the greatest works of giant composers with modern technical solutions and new dance forms of human culture.
Directors Statement[edit | edit source]
How will influence the spirituality of man in the future world order? At birth, man received love and creativity from his Creator. Our changing age, the Fourth Industrial Revolution gives humans a new opportunity to return to the divine creativity. Everyone has a chance to experience the evolution of the soul and rise to a new stage of human awakening. You will discover the pure qualities within you and find the way to a redeemed new world
Plot[edit | edit source]
An angel catches David and flies with him from the earthly life to the alien worlds. A marvelous journey begins to the divine sphere, where judgment waits for him about his destiny. According to the judgment he must review his life and see everything he has done. David is a billionaire businessman from Manhattan, who uses all the tools and knowledge created by artificial intelligence, after the fourth generation of industrial revolution. He has incredible power in his hands. But he becomes evil and the power of money overtakes his soul, his mind is confused by the power of money and riches. However the original goodness is resurrect in David with the help of his wife, Sophia. David must to live again everything spiritually, and then he comes the result, the divine verdict.
Music[edit | edit source]
- Tomaso Albinoni - Adagio in G Minor for Strings and Organ
- Johann Sebastian Bach - Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
- Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No. 9.
- Gustav Holst - 'Mars' from The Planets suite
- Bedřich Smetana - Moldau No. 2. (My Fatherland)
- Richard Strauss - Also sprach Zarathustra
- Antonio Vivaldi - The Four Seasons
- Richard Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries
- Recorded in Zoltan Kodaly Centre, Pécs in 2018.
- Performed by Pannon Philharmonic Orchestra, conducted by Tibor Boganyi
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Awakening Dance Movie on IMDb
- Awakening Dance Movie, cast and crew
- Awakening Dance Movie on FilmFreeway
- Love Story, the short film of Awakening on IMDb
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
This article "Awakening" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Awakening. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.