Ayisha Fuseini is Ghanaian Social Entrepreneur. She established Asheba Enterprise (Shea butter business) in 2012 in Ghana, working with over 600 women in rural communities in Tamale; Northern region. Starting from a humble beginning from home, she established a processing center that reduces workload of the women she works with. Her enterprise also provides financial services to support women in the Shea business. Her company produces beauty products such as soap, body creams and other products using high quality shea butter. She is also a supplier of shea butter to The Body Shop chain.
Personal Life[edit | edit source]
Ayisha is 33 years old, a divorcee and a mother of 3.
Education[edit | edit source]
Awards[edit | edit source]
She was the winner of two Invest in Africa awards in January 2018:
- Female Entrepreneur of the Year (2018) / "Best Female Entrepreneur"
- Business Innovation of the Year
Others articles of the Topic Ghana : Ghana–North Korea relations
Others articles of the Topic Business : Girls' toys and games, LinkedIn, Export pessimism, RedSeer Management Consulting, Infinite Analytics, Inc., Bob's Watches
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- Graphic Business, Ayisha Fuseini: The 'Shea' strength of Asheba Enterprise by Elikem Kuenyehia (Monday, April 30, 2018)  (Retrieved 19 April 2019); archived and reproduced [in] Invest In Africa (IIA) official website,  (Retrieved 19 April 2019)
- Graphic Business, Ayisha Fuseini: The 'Shea' strength of Asheba Enterprise by Elikem Kuenyehia (Monday, April 30, 2018)  (Retrieved 19 April 2019)
- El Pais, Buscaban empresas innovadoras y encontraron un filón by Carlos Bajo (20 March 2019),  (Retrieved 19 April 2019)
- "MTN Heroes of Change: Ayisha Fuseini empowers shea butter processers". B&FT Online. 29 March 2018. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- "Going Places: Girls' Education in Ghana". Al Jazeera. 31 October 2015. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- News Ghana, MTN Heroes of change brief on 10 Finalists (April 3, 2018)  (Retrieved 19 April 2019)
- Global Cosmetics News, THE BODY SHOP SHEA BUTTER SUPPLIER AYISHA FUSEINI NAMED FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR AT THE INVEST IN AFRICA AWARDS by Georgina Caldwell, February 23, 2018,  (Retrieved 19 April 2019)
- ""La convivencia de cuatro esposas y un marido es difícil"". La Vanguardia. 2019-02-07. Retrieved 2019-03-23.
- Graphic Online News, Invest in Africa to celebrate high-performing SMEs at 2nd SME Excellence Awards (January 26, 2019)  (Retrieved 19 April 2019)
|This Ghanaian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Ayisha Fuseini" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ayisha Fuseini. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.