This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mansour played for the Egypt national football team at the 1994 African Cup of Nations.
El Sekka El Hadid SC (Egypt)
He was called (Super), as he scored in Al Ahly club in 1994 CAF Super Cup.
Titles as a player for the National Team (34 Caps)
Pan Arab Games Gold Medal 1992
He scored the fastest goal in the African Cup of nations History vs. Gabon, 1994, after 23 seconds of play.
Titles as a player for Zamalek
- 2 Egyptian League titles for Zamalek
- 2 African Champion league titles
- 2 African Super Cup titles
Titles as a asst. Manager For Zamalek
- 1 Egyptian league for Zamalek (2003/2004)
- 1 Arab Club Championship (2003)
- 1 Egyptian Saudi Super Cup (2003)
- Courtney, Barrie (15 August 2005). "African Nations Cup 1994 - Final Tournament Details". RSSSF. Archived from the original on 4 June 2009. Retrieved 7 August 2009. Unknown parameter
|This biographical article related to Egyptian football is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Ayman Mansour" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ayman Mansour. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.